Walleye Seminar

Author
Rampie
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 5
  • Reward points: 0
2016/02/15 20:52:41 (permalink)

Walleye Seminar

Get your tickets now and don't miss out. You could win a day charter with Blue Dolphin Charters.

3 Replies Related Threads

Rampie
    New Angler
    • Total Posts : 5
    Re: Walleye Seminar 2016/02/19 20:56:46 (permalink)
    time is running out guys and gals. 2 weeks from Tomorrow, so don't wait get your tickets now. where else can you get a chance to win a fishing charter for $25.00. Hope to see you all there, and it is also going to a good cause.
    bassackwards
    Avid Angler
    • Total Posts : 161
    Re: Walleye Seminar 2016/03/18 06:44:56 (permalink)
     I wanted to give a quick THANK YOU to everyone who put on the walleye seminar. For those who didn't attend, you missed one hell of a good seminar. I look forward to coming next year if it is a repeat deal. I was really impressed by "Rodmakers Shop" out of Strongsville OH, they brought a ton of nice tackle and had good prices on it. I go 20 Michigan stinger (standard) spoons for $4.00 a piece (normally $5.75) and 10 stickbaits (RR's and Renosky) for $4.00 a piece.

The walleye pro's also put on a cool display, and were great speakers. Gary and Nick Zart are about as good as it gets when it comes to lake Erie walleye fishing. It was cool to see the huge differences between the shallow western basin and the central/eastern basin.  

One of the best parts of the seminar : LUNCH. The ladies of the church were awesome and the pulled pork was perfect. Of course, so were the sloppy Joes, potato salad....baked beans.....macaroni salad....and desert.
    perchmaster101
    New Angler
    • Total Posts : 19
    Re: Walleye Seminar 2016/05/28 09:56:10 (permalink)
     The seminar was outstanding, looking forward to next year and bringing a few others with me. Be great if could book same spot, St.Johns had plenty of room, and the food was exceptional as mentioned.

With the night close to shore bite about done, I think a huge addition to the seminar would be an inline board lesson they were briefly covered this year. I know other boat caps locally that do use them, maybe one would give a talk ... With maybe a short video presentation, a lot of guys are using these in the night bite with rod selection  ......
    Jump to: