motorized wheel chair

Author
Gaito81
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points: 0
2015/05/03 23:41:15 (permalink)

motorized wheel chair

My father was in a accident several years ago and was in need of an power wheelchair after becoming paralyzes from the chest down....

We sold our smoker craft "the stugots" to help pay for the chairs expenses.

Needless to say, the power chair has many additional options, including a full recline (torso and legs). It also has a sleep safety so that it the person using it falls asleep while driving it, it will stop...there is also a control on the rear handle so another party can move the chair if need be, and if the member has full use of his or her arms the seat itself "scissor lifts" upward two feet or so, so the person can do daily things like seem them selves in the mirror to brush their teeth, or even cook.

The brand is Quantum, supplied through Blackburns DME company...there are minor scuff and scrape, and the battery doe need charged...dad passed away a year and a half ago and it is essentially a very sad 447lbs reminder of him, so the charge was not caught up with.

If you pieced this together you would find it is a thirty thousand plus dollar chair.

I'm willing to take a payment $4000 obo, or in fact trade it for a suitable boat that maybe someone can no longer use because of disabilities...my dad missed his boat and hated the chair for obvious reasons...I'd love for someone that needs it to get it.

Please feel free to message me, I will post pics if wanted.

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to: