PGC wants you to be in pictures.............

Author
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11939
  • Reward points: 0
2014/12/31 16:42:45 (permalink)

PGC wants you to be in pictures.............

Hunters can submit photos of their favorite hunting moments for a chance to star in the next GoHuntPA () propaganda errr, commercial.  Photos can be submitted through the GoHuntPa () propaganda (sorry) web sight-www.GoHuntPa.org.

I submitted a photo..........  with nothing on it............. just saying!

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

2 Replies Related Threads

shrodreel
    Novice Angler
    • Total Posts : 85
    Re: PGC wants you to be in pictures............. 2015/01/01 15:19:24 (permalink)
     I'm sending several fotos of my Pa. trophies : 

7 groundhogs        9 starlings
    3 skunks                 12 pigeons
    2 racoons                3 coyotes
    5 oppossum             14 crows (didn't shoot any on Sunday)

Go Hunt Pa.  - the state with all kinds of neat stuff to hunt..
    BeenThereDoneThat.
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 11939
    Re: PGC wants you to be in pictures............. 2015/01/01 19:30:46 (permalink)
    Let me see..... you can hunt crow (I do eat crow from time to time (lol)) between this month and that month but, only on Friday, Saturday and, Sunday. Groundhog is open year round (except during firearms for deer) but, you must wear a orange hat and, you can't hunt them on Sunday.

Sunday you can hunt crow except during closed season and ground hog has no closed season but, you can't hunt on Sunday.... say I think I just read that somewhere! I'm confused..

Anyway good luck, shrodreel, we'll be watchin' for ya in the commercials!

PS. I think the skunks will win hands down; after all "one picture is worth a thousand words". No better way to say how the PGC stinks!

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

Jump to: