Where does the white go when the snow melts?

Author
BeenThereDoneThat.
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 11939
  • Reward points: 0
2014/11/16 21:00:37 (permalink)

Where does the white go when the snow melts?

All those anglers wishing for 'Ice on The Water; Snow In The Sky' (that has a familiar ring to it) raise your hand!  I'm not sure if I'm ready for this colder weather just yet but, it is kind of exciting to think about getting on the ice.  Weather report showing a bunch of snow expected for my stomping grounds over the next two days and sub temps. for the rest of the week.  For yinz that gotta be out there on the snow covered roads; be safe and watch out for the other guy.

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

Old fisherman never die; we just smell that way. 

3 Replies Related Threads

Pachuckles
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 342
    Re: Where does the white go when the snow melts? 2014/11/17 08:41:21 (permalink)
    Here all the time I thought you learned that in Science class. 

You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
    BeenThereDoneThat.
    Pro Angler
    Re: Where does the white go when the snow melts? 2014/11/17 09:35:52 (permalink)
      Wanna know what I like about this time of year?  

I'm a truck driver...............  a.................  retired truck driver and, I DON'T HAVE TO DRIVE  IN THIS STUFF.   

Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a life time. ~Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie (1837–1919)~

BeenThereDoneThat.
    Pro Angler
    Re: Where does the white go when the snow melts? 2014/11/17 09:47:36 (permalink)
    Pachuckles
    Here all the time I thought you learned that in Science class. 

Science class?  Sure glad I didn't take that class cause I'd be paranoid about; the (natural) changes in weather patterns or, too many whitetail deer in Pennsylvania.

Sorry................  he hee.

Jump to: