justus lake?

Author
kristmas725
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 33
  • Reward points: 0
2014/04/28 14:19:54 (permalink)

justus lake?

Sone one at work told me that they're catch in a decent amount of panfish at justus lake/two mile. Primarily crappie and perch. Can anyone confirm or deny this rumor? You can pm me if you'd like to o keep it on the down low if you're willing to tell me. Thank you.

5 Replies Related Threads

smally hunter
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 287
    Re: justus lake? 2014/04/29 06:49:05 (permalink)
    Nothing but trout in two mile
    ready2fish
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 787
    Re: justus lake? 2014/04/29 17:04:21 (permalink)
    Dude, you live in Franklin, drive 10 minutes to Justus and find out for yourself. This time of year is always good for panfish there.

Kistler Custom Rods Pro Staff
    GAMMA Fishing Lines Pro Staff
    Jester2
    New Angler
    • Total Posts : 23
    Re: justus lake? 2014/05/01 11:09:57 (permalink)
    Agree w/ Ready2fish.  Usually don't bash Qs on here--we all need a helping hand from time to time.  However, asking for confirmation that there are panfish in a lake that's 15-20 minutes from your listed hometown, then asking for the info via pm just in case people on this board didn't know that Justus Lk has fish in it?  Wow.  Naming a lake is not 'spot burning'.    

I don't even think that telling you that if I still lived in the area and could get out on weekdays, Justus would absolutely be worth the gas/trip is out of bounds--everyone in Venango, Crawford, and Forest Counties who's good enough to come home w/ a cooler full of their favorite fare already knows about it.  Some might think that I'd be 'spot burning' if I told you that I would wouldn't spend time on panfish in that Lk . . . would hit the area where Twomile Run feeds the lake or the deep water mid-lake for big holdover trout, or troll the deep water dropoffs mid-lake for the occasional walleye, and musky.  Can't say I'd blame them if there were 8-10 boats out there doing that when Walleye/Musky come back in Saturday when they hoped to have the trolling virtually to themselves since that's not where the stocked trout hang--consider that info your gift for asking the Q above.     

Apologies for being a little snotty today--rough day at work and needed to take it out on someone. 
    pikepredator2
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 953
    Re: justus lake? 2014/05/02 11:51:05 (permalink)
    Justus Lake?  never heard of it until now.  count me in on checking that place out.  thank you.
    mopars0
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 742
    Re: justus lake? 2014/06/13 23:30:51 (permalink)
    OK, I live in Franklin, have fished Justice many times so my question is has anyone used the new launch that they put in down by the dam? Didn't really know about this until I was reading their website,my 9.9 bit it a few weeks ago, so I'll probably be fishing the lake more. I have removed the motor so I  can use the electric motor better. I took a ride out the other day to look at the new ramp looks pretty easy to launch ,a little steep though....lol.....just wondering ,have a 16' boat didn't want to launch at the old launch if there was something better besides would already be up where I want to fish.   Thanks for any info.....

STEVE.
    Jump to: