how to earn money easily

Author
laurys
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points: 0
2013/04/09 12:16:14 (permalink)

how to earn money easily

I have made much money while being at home, you can try it too!!!
IN one advert I read about this job and decided to try it. I got interested, because it said that I could earn a lot of money, by using only 3 euros, it also said that I can use dollars or pounds. I didn't believe it, but decided to try this. So I had to send three euros or  three dollars, or three pounds,  it doesn't matter,  to several bank accounts, then delete first bank account in the list, and put my bank account into last spot and then just advertise this announcement  in many articles and forums or even emails, it recommended to advertise in about 200 articles, forums and etc. But if you advertise this in even more articles, forums and etc it's gonna be even better, because you'll earn much more money. I realized there's no cheating, so I tried it, because I will not lose anything and I'll make other people happy. And I made it!!!
Note!!! (I've changed bank account into email linked to paypal account, because via paypal fees are lesser  than banks not even when you transfer  money in your own country but also abroad, by the way, there's only  1 email, because I don't know emails  of other people).
After  few days I got money into my account, in two weeks I got 3000 euros, in one month there was 10 000 euros. And it keeps increasing.
I'll share this information with you, because it's useful for both of us. So read this couple of times, maybe save in your computer. This is totally legal, because you just  transfer money  through  bank  accounts (in this case it would be paypal account). And your deposit is only  3 euros  and couple of hours on internet (well  maybe more than couple of hours, it takes some time). In several months you can earn a lot of money, maybe even  50 000 euros  or  even  more.
There's only  three rules:
1. If you still don't have bank account, then you need  to  open it (in  this case  you need  paypal account www.paypal.com , then link your bank account, debit card to your  paypal account).
2. First of all, send  3 euros to those bank  accounts (in this case I mean email linked to paypal). Now just write your email which is linked to your paypal account below the first email.
1.    laurislauris30@yahoo.com

3. And now  you can change  this letter how you  want, but keep  this  idea, and just  spread this text  in many  websites,  articles,  forums,  emails and etc , because more people see this more money  you'll get. This  depends on you and this is the most joyful  thing. Just be generous and  you'll  get  more generosity.
Just pay 3 euros or 3 dollars, or 3 pounds  and you will get a lot of money.
And  this  is how  you  get  your  money:
From  200 letters  you  get  answers  from  20 people, so  it means  that  you  earn  60  euros.  Now  those  20  people  make  other   200 letters  and  they  also   get  20  answers,  that  means  1200  euros into  your paypal  account.  Now  those  400  people  get  20  answers  too,  that  means  you  already  get  24 000  euros,  it's  getting  more  exciting,   those   8000   poeple  also  send  200  messages   within  internet   and  that  leads   to  480 000  euros. That's  insane,  and  it  still  keeps  increasing.
Do  you  imagine  how  many  poeple  join internet  (websites)  and  see  this  announcement   like you.  Every  single  day  internet  gets  new  users  from  2000 to  5000 and  this  number  keeps  increasing.  Trust  me  you'll  get  much  money  and  you  only  need  to  spend  3  euros  (3  dollars).  Of  course  you  don't   have  to  use  my  offer,  it's  your   free  will  to  choose,  but  bear  in mind  that  these  amounts  of   money  I wrote  are  mentioned  only   in  one  country,   so  just  think  how  much  money  you   are   able   to  earn   worldwide,  it's  your  choice.  Life  is  too  short ,  so  take  this  chance ,  because  if  you  don't  get  anything  you  will  lose  only  those  3  euros,  but  if  you  get...
Important!!!  Transfer  money  via  paypal  you  need  to go  to  send  payment,  write  email  you  want to send  money  to,  then  write  amount  of  money  you  want to send  and currency  and  just  check  that  you're  sending  money  to  family  or  friends.
How  to  spread  information  on  internet:
1.  Open  www.google.com  or  search.avg.com,  or  other  websites  for  searching.
2.  Then  write  keyword    for   example  advert,  advertising,  forums  or  announcements  and  etc.
3.  Search  will   find  a  lot  of  websites  where  you  can  put  this   announcement.
Good  luck  for  gaining  your  first  thousand!!!

4 Replies Related Threads

thunderpole
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 933
    Re:how to earn money easily 2013/04/09 12:38:44 (permalink)
    Scam

I'd rather be lucky then good,but im to good to be lucky
    rippinlip
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 2146
    Re:how to earn money easily 2013/04/09 14:31:38 (permalink)
    I tried it. I made more money selling inflatable boats,kitchens,and ****s.

You should have been here yesterday.............. Streams are made for the wise man to contemplate and fools to pass by [Sir Izaak Walton]
    paramedicjake
    Novice Angler
    • Total Posts : 68
    Re:how to earn money easily 2013/04/10 22:15:04 (permalink)
    Guess the moderators are not going to delete this one !!!! I have had it with Fish USA ! Trolls , spam , and jerks .
    leadmen
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1001
    Re:how to earn money easily 2013/04/11 12:51:26 (permalink)
    wth written by your friendly kenyan ?? SCAM
    Jump to: