New blind ! Be careful with cabela's doorbusters..

Author
Eman89so
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 1806
  • Reward points: 0
2012/08/25 18:23:06 (permalink)

New blind ! Be careful with cabela's doorbusters..

Today was one of those days where i feel nothing could go wrong... I was in the Cabela's parking lot at 6:15, was 3rd in line and had my eyes set on their layout blind sale.. By 8, there was about 75 people lined up. The doors open and I go strolling in and my dad yells to me E.j. run! I turn around and people are sprinting to the guns/blinds. I take off in a mad dash and am the first one to where I thought the blinds would be. I couldnt find them at first but i finally did and LUCKILY the first 2 that i pulled were the tanglefree blinds that were on sale. I do believe they had FOUR blinds total that were the tanglefree. Can you imagine waiting there for a hour or so and then not even getting a blind because cabela's only has 4 in stock.. That's not right.. Well after my cabela's trip I get a call from my buddy saying we caught a turtle on our first line.. Then I get there and check my lines i had out and we caught another. All in all a great day for me..  Can't wait for saturday

2 Replies Related Threads

krott243
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 954
    Re:New blind ! Be careful with cabela's doorbusters.. 2012/08/26 11:20:00 (permalink)
    Good deal, get some mud on that thing bud!

The Lord has blessed us all today... It's just that he has been particularly good to me.
    Big Tuna
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1882
    Re:New blind ! Be careful with cabela's doorbusters.. 2012/08/27 18:35:44 (permalink)
    A little mud will that the glare off you layout,just rub some on the top and sides !
    Jump to: