Author
jldesign
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 10
  • Reward points: 0
2012/08/15 14:34:00 (permalink)

4 NEW bridgestone tires Dueler H/T 684 II p265 65/r17 REDUCED $

erie/mckean area to pickup these....

tires are off 2012 tacoma i bought 8/14/2012 - 120 miles light highway/city on them they are off the truck and in my garage now. will work great on any auto they fit. bought more aggressive tires for my offroad needs if anyone wants these let me know asap!

tires average $150 each i'll sell all four now for $400

offline description:
The Dueler H/T D684 II with UNI-T is a Bridgestone's Highway All-Season light truck tire designed for light duty pickup sport utility vehicles driven primarily on the road. It was developed to provide aggressive looks and year-round traction, even in light snow.

Bridgestone's Ultimate Network of Intelligent Tire Technology (UNI-T) brings advanced tire technologies together, taking tire performance to a new level. This combination of innovative tire design, roundness and tread compound maximizes the tire's performance, ride quality and wear.

On the outside, the Dueler H/T D684 II features a symmetric independent block tread design. Its tread blocks and all-season tread compound were developed to provide traction on dry, wet and light snow-covered roads. Internally, the Dueler H/T D684 II features twin steel belts to stabilize the tread area and a polyester cord body to help cushion the ride.

post edited by jldesign - 2012/08/21 20:21:36

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to: