Conflict of interests problem at Penn Federation sportsmen clubs

Author
wayne c
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3473
  • Reward points: 0
2011/11/19 18:14:23 (permalink)

Conflict of interests problem at Penn Federation sportsmen clubs

Just read some of the latest "on target" from the Pennsylvania Federation of sportsmen clubs and it seems that their conflict of interests by taking in hunters and environmentalists and trying to unify their voice despite the huge conflict of interests, is still hurting the organization with talk of "rebuilding" and "biting the bullet" among other things. Seems headstrong leadership running the ship into the ground.

Some comments from club presidents article:

"Somehow we need to reignite the flame of passion for the PFSC of years past. We need to reinforce our credibility and rebuild our clout to levels above what we had years ago."

"So where do we go from here? Who wants to step up to the plate and get involved in this committee to help plan the future of the PFSC? You might even call it a rebuilding process.
Like Lowell Graybill said, I know this is easier said than done, but I think we all know that restoring the passion and devotion to our organization will in fact take effort, energy and devotion. Don Heckman alluded to this process over the past year and a half - maybe it's time to 'bite the bullet' and move ahead."

"Some believe we've come to a major crossroad in what direction we need the PFSC to go. Some believe we are too broad to survive in this climate where everyone is so focused on their own special interests. Some don't think we will survive if we stay on our current path!
In many ways, they are probably right, but I have no intention of letting things remain stagnant or head down the wrong path under my watch. And we'll need your help now more than ever! Because PFSC is not a me, you or them organization. It's an all of us are in this together organization."
post edited by wayne c - 2011/11/19 18:20:37

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to: