furbearin land

Author
thunderpole
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 933
  • Reward points: 0
2011/11/17 02:06:24 (permalink)

furbearin land

Ok well as most of you know everything thing is posted now days and i live in Greenville area im 21my name is Ron im lookin to find some good land to coon hunt and possibly trap nusice bever muskrats Fox or yotes im a very nice guy and I play it by the book, I'd be willing to help ya out or Wat have ya, or take ya out coon hunting so if your a land owner or property manager that live in the 1A area and need some vermins taking care of im your guy feel free to pm me if you please and we can talk meet up sometime , trapping is a very good management tool coons will destroy corn harvests raid turkey nests,and most know coyotes kill anything as well as a Fox I don't trap for the money there ant much in it, it's the challenge of gettin the pray to put its paw in an inch pan to fire the trap im completely humain and use live(box) traps where dogs cats will be roaming so no harm is done to the animal

Thanks in advance to anyone who responces

....sincerely Ron

3 Replies Related Threads

treesparrow
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 651
    RE: furbearin land 2011/11/21 22:36:20 (permalink)
    To bad you don,t live closer to Franklin -Clarion area, I could use some critter control. Lack of controling the critters is playing heck on the small game, and turkeys.
    thunderpole
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 933
    RE: furbearin land 2011/11/22 14:12:11 (permalink)
    Dang well you got slot of land to trap? Might be worth comin down for couple days when I get some vacation from work? Wat kinds of critters you talkin bout?
    treesparrow
    Expert Angler
    • Total Posts : 651
    RE: furbearin land 2011/11/23 23:08:53 (permalink)
    Beaver, coons and yotes. Couple different properties with differing opportunities.
    Jump to: