2002 Tracker Super Guide V16 $6900obo

Author
citycop4
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 85
  • Reward points: 0
2011/08/31 00:38:11 (permalink)

2002 Tracker Super Guide V16 $6900obo

For sale is a 2002 Tracker Super Guide V-16, repowered in 2008 with Mercury 50hP 2 stroke. Runs Excellent No mechanichal problems, ready for the water immediately. This boat is ready to fish includes many upgrades to include: bimini top, Jensen AM/FM Satelite radio w/ 4 speakers, Garmin 400c fish finder, 2 ram accessory mounts, tachometer, pro Sport 8 2 bank charger, 2 Blue Top Optima Batteries, Minn Kota bow mount Powerdrive trolling motor, full travel/ storage cover, Motor travel cover, upright rod holders , 4 Scotty rod holders. TraxTech system in rear(downrigger/rod holder)plus all ropes anchors oars etc , that you would need to operate this immediately . Also include spare on trailer ,and a older tire that you could put a newer tire on
And also includes all the standard features of the Super Guide V-16
Trailer serviced at Push n Pull Pittsburgh,PA  last year. No mechanical issues . I have traveled with this boat with no problems. This boat runs great, is easy to trailer and fish. Selling to upgrade to a bigger boat.
I will entertain reasonable offers,
call (412)680-7822
I have pics but haven't downloaded them yet
post edited by citycop4 - 2011/08/31 17:59:43

1 Reply Related Threads

citycop4
    Novice Angler
    • Total Posts : 85
    • Reward points: 0
    RE: 2002 Tracker Super Guide V16 $6900obo 2011/09/03 13:09:32 (permalink)
    SOLD
    ORIGINAL: citycop4

For sale is a 2002 Tracker Super Guide V-16, repowered in 2008 with Mercury 50hP 2 stroke. Runs Excellent No mechanichal problems, ready for the water immediately. This boat is ready to fish includes many upgrades to include: bimini top, Jensen AM/FM Satelite radio w/ 4 speakers, Garmin 400c fish finder, 2 ram accessory mounts, tachometer, pro Sport 8 2 bank charger, 2 Blue Top Optima Batteries, Minn Kota bow mount Powerdrive trolling motor, full travel/ storage cover, Motor travel cover, upright rod holders , 4 Scotty rod holders. TraxTech system in rear(downrigger/rod holder)plus all ropes anchors oars etc , that you would need to operate this immediately . Also include spare on trailer ,and a older tire that you could put a newer tire on
    And also includes all the standard features of the Super Guide V-16
    Trailer serviced at Push n Pull Pittsburgh,PA  last year. No mechanical issues . I have traveled with this boat with no problems. This boat runs great, is easy to trailer and fish. Selling to upgrade to a bigger boat.
    I will entertain reasonable offers,
    call (412)680-7822
    I have pics but haven't downloaded them yet

Jump to: