Long Lake

Author
RhnstnCowboy
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 2583
  • Reward points: 0
2010/04/14 16:39:58 (permalink)

Long Lake

I am planning a fishing trip up to Long Lake in June. If anyone is familiar with the area and is willing to provide some boat rental / general fishing information please PM me. Thanks.

"Part of being a Leftist is the smug conviction that you and people like you are smart, while everyone else is stupid and/or evil"
- T. Fleming

1 Reply Related Threads

backin79
    Pro Angler
    • Total Posts : 1582
    • Reward points: 0
    RE: Long Lake 2010/04/14 22:42:20 (permalink)
    I just came back from the catskill mts. was written a warning for not wearing my lifevest.. i thought that was cool but they took too much info including my phone number for whatever reason.. the one thing that disturbed me about these DEP was when he asked me for a receipt for my dozen bait.. the baitshop uses stickers and it is clearly visibly written how many golden shiners/date/ address of bait shop.. he said i should still have a bill of receipt which although makes sense, I never recieved!.. i said to him like this.. look I do not know enough about these new rules and really can not afford tickets, if you want, i'll dump the live bait in the woods right now, all I want is to enjoy a peaceful day without being disciplined for rules I'm not totally aware of. I thought the sticker (bait tag)was receipt for my purchased ceritified bait. Just so you know!life vests must be worn till May 1, after that you just need to have one for each person in the boat, seat cushion floats don't pass as life vest.

stay out of the stock market /big brother is on the take
    Jump to: