CAPITOL REGION ICEMEN LIST

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
craveman85
Avid Angler
  • Total Posts : 101
  • Reward points: 0
RE: CAPITOL REGION ICEMEN LIST 2009/12/21 15:21:19 (permalink)
1. YANK Troy NY Work 830pm-5am Off sun/mon nights. Can fish most weekdays by 6am.
2. Hook Clifton Park Swing shift Schedule and days off change continuously.
3. Ship of Fools - Delmar - Self employed - fish anytime
4. Eagle Ed - Wilton - Retired - fish anytime
5. Wisdom - Saratoga - give me an hours notice to pack my gear.
6. KJO43 - Feura Bush - workin' stiff - Weekends (xmas thru new years off)
7. Bassinbrian - Coxsackie - Mon-Fri 8-5er , I get out every Sat (some times Sunday am too)
8. Deadfishred - Waterford work M-F 9-530 - ice fish every weekend during the winter and sometimes weekdays before and after work.
9. Neversink Jimmy- Snyders Lake work M-F/ 9-5... Fish pretty much EVERY weekend (Sat and Sun) and I like to put some traps out every weekday evening after work for a few hours too. Party animals welcome anytime. Bring a spotlight, you're going to need it if you expect to see your flags from the living room.
10.Reel Force - Scotia - 24 hr. notice
11. Duane- Hudson, work M-F 7-3:30- would really like to get out at least once every weekend but would surely be up for fishing both days
12.Got Em-Ravena,swing shift..fish on my days off..anywhere, anyplace
13. (my lucky number NoT) Perch Inc. Poestenkill, Swing Shift- just like Hook, Call me and most times I can get out ice fishing!!!! For PERCH that IS!!!
14. Shovel74-Colonie-M-F 7-3:30, Usually on the King every Saturday....but would like to try and get out more this season....without getting a divorce!!
15. Tuna - Miles From Nowhere, work ? Guide for hire 7days a week , Fun - fri>sun . My compass always points north and this year Pike will fear me...
16. JKBUGGER-selkirk (feura bush) work all week, weekends free, love to jig for perch and get on the big lakes for everything
17. Last Cast 69 - East Greenbush. Weekends and any day there is no school. Main target is pike. Lakers/Salmon    /Pannies are always a good time too. Lakes past exit 20.... Don't have a car yet and will pay for gas/bait if anyone is lookin for company.
18.TKSTRIPER-Selkirk New guy Know most of you..work 8-4 mon-fri.Weekends off.New Hummingbird 45 coming            thursday.
19. craveman85- st. johnsville.  work sat, sunday and monday 6pm-6am.  tuesday night through friday night with       24 hours notice.  weather and girlfriend permitting that is lol.
20. chiefpanfish Sand Lake retired fish most anytime
21 : I'm the other guy who dosen't know how to cut and paste. Just Matt(Rexford NY), Have alot of projects but give me a shout and I can probably fish.
22. icefishinsteve- loudonville. self employed- pretty much fish whenever im not plowing snow. (RJ can confirm this). Like some of the local lakes, but really love the King and anything north of there.
23. Dakota Man, Mayfield, winter off. Fish up north.

if at first you dont succeed... blow it up.

you want organic? well then shut the &^$() up and eat a *$&#*( squirrel.
icefishinsteve
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 91
RE: CAPITOL REGION ICEMEN LIST 2009/12/21 16:32:34 (permalink)
Hey Jimmy, I wish I could but I have company from out of town for the whole weekend. I MAY try and sneak out sunday to meet you guys but really don't know yet. I will PM you or RJ if i can get away for the day. Believe me I would rather be landing some nice pike than entertaining, but you know how family can be. I am definitely in for the Snyders Lake Invitational in Feb and if I don't make it sunday, I will certainly be out next week.
Todd L
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 8
RE: CAPITOL REGION ICEMEN LIST 2011/10/19 19:18:09 (permalink)
1. YANK Troy NY Work 830pm-5am Off sun/mon nights. Can fish most weekdays by 6am.
7. Bassinbrian - Coxsackie - Mon-Fri 8-5er , I get out every Sat (some times Sunday am too)
8. Deadfishred - Waterford work M-F 9-530 - ice fish every weekend during the winter and sometimes weekdays before and after work.
9. Neversink Jimmy- Snyders Lake work M-F/ 9-5... Fish pretty much EVERY weekend (Sat and Sun) and I like to put some traps out every weekday evening after work for a few hours too. Party animals welcome anytime. Bring a spotlight, you're going to need it if you expect to see your flags from the living room.
11. Duane- Hudson, work M-F 7-3:30- would really like to get out at least once every weekend but would surely be up for fishing both days
13. (my lucky number NoT) Perch Inc. Poestenkill, Swing Shift- just like Hook, Call me and most times I can get out ice fishing!!!! For PERCH that IS!!!
14. Shovel74-Colonie-M-F 7-3:30, Usually on the King every Saturday....but would like to try and get out more this season....without getting a divorce!!
15. Tuna - Miles From Nowhere, work ? Guide for hire 7days a week , Fun - fri>sun . My compass always points north and this year Pike will fear me...
16. JKBUGGER-selkirk (feura bush) work all week, weekends free, love to jig for perch and get on the big lakes for everything
17. Last Cast 69 - East Greenbush. Weekends and any day there is no school. Main target is pike. Lakers/Salmon /Pannies are always a good time too. Lakes past exit 20.... Don't have a car yet and will pay for gas/bait if anyone is lookin for company.
18.TKSTRIPER-Selkirk New guy Know most of you..work 8-4 mon-fri.Weekends off.New Hummingbird 45 coming thursday.
19. craveman85- st. johnsville. work sat, sunday and monday 6pm-6am. tuesday night through friday night with 24 hours notice. weather and girlfriend permitting that is lol.
21 : I'm the other guy who dosen't know how to cut and paste. Just Matt(Rexford NY), Have alot of projects but give me a shout and I can probably fish.
22. icefishinsteve- loudonville. self employed- pretty much fish whenever im not plowing snow. (RJ can confirm this). Like some of the local lakes, but really love the King and anything north of there.
23. Todd L - Galway - work M-F / off on weekends - Pike is primary target
Stollpie
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 3
RE: CAPITOL REGION ICEMEN LIST 2012/02/09 10:11:58 (permalink)
17. Last Cast 69 - East Greenbush. Weekends and any day there is no school. Main target is pike. Lakers/Salmon /Pannies are always a good time too. Lakes past exit 20.... Don't have a car yet and will pay for gas/bait if anyone is lookin for company.
18.TKSTRIPER-Selkirk New guy Know most of you..work 8-4 mon-fri.Weekends off.New Hummingbird 45 coming thursday.
19. craveman85- st. johnsville. work sat, sunday and monday 6pm-6am. tuesday night through friday night with 24 hours notice. weather and girlfriend permitting that is lol.

23. Stollpie- Jamestown, NY. Chautauqua Lake. Schedule is always changing just let me know. Ice is good in the lower end of the lake. Going tonight.
stihlhill
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 2
RE: CAPITOL REGION ICEMEN LIST 2012/02/24 20:25:40 (permalink)

23. Stollpie- Jamestown, NY. Chautauqua Lake. Schedule is always changing just let me know. Ice is good in the lower end of the lake. Going tonight.

24. Stihlhill - Rensselaerville , ny ... ALWAYS AVAILABLE - LOOKIN TO FISH...
stihlhill
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 2
RE: CAPITOL REGION ICEMEN LIST 2012/02/24 20:26:32 (permalink)
HEY Anyone know how sacandaga ice is holding up? havent been there in two weeks.
LDD
Pro Angler
  • Total Posts : 3137
Re: RE: CAPITOL REGION ICEMEN LIST 2013/04/18 13:32:54 (permalink)
doh
post edited by LDD - 2013/04/18 13:55:16
fishermans friend
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 5
RE: CAPITOL REGION ICEMEN LIST 2013/05/01 16:31:22 (permalink)
sounds like it is going to be fun.
http://www.rainbowtroutrecipes.net/
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to: