LockedMile Creeks Report

Page: << < ..6 Showing page 6 of 6
Author
washdog
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 408
  • Reward points: 0
RE: Mile Creeks Report 2010/09/26 00:26:48 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: Cold

yer still an arse.

Please refrain from the name calling kid....  And don't let your alligator mouth overload your hummingbird A@s. 
brittman
New Angler
  • Total Posts : 23
RE: Mile Creeks Report 2010/09/26 02:26:20 (permalink)
Who needs to watch soaps when you can read FISHERIE.COM...ha . If people want to fish alone go to the Catt. Theres actually some real wild fish in those waters. Maybe they can start some shows...they could be called AS THE STEEL TURNS, or maybe STEELHEAD HOSPITAL, STEELHEAD DAYS OF OUR LIVES
post edited by brittman - 2010/09/26 02:32:54
captnkirk
Expert Angler
  • Total Posts : 274
RE: Mile Creeks Report 2010/09/26 07:22:47 (permalink)
A simple report that it was a waste of time to travel hours to fish the east side streams turned into an all out bash. Seems that some locals forget that every single day during steelhead for 2 years that another shop posted on here that got all the crowds coming this way and never got bashed and then closed up shop. I never mentioned anything about any business on here but if you want to get personal, this is not the place. I thought that this is what this board was all about along with what works to catch fish and your fishing tales. The big one that got away. For those that got ****ed about my report, don't worry, this is my last. I don't need to hear the crap. After all I got my own web site and can post what I want, when I want, and tell the truth without attacking anyone. Business is up double from last year because, we listen to our customers needs, work our rear ends off & we are beating WalMart at allmost everything in price and when was the last time WalMart was able to tell you where the fish were and how to catch them. We live in this community, spend our money in this community and have local residents that work here and do our best to buy American made products. Sorry I was off on my rain report. Where I was at it poured for quite some time. Everyone knows that you can't please all the people all the time. I have a true passion for fishing and was born with a fishing pole in my hand and that will never change. I hope that this is a good mature respone and my last one, I've got more important fish to fry captnkirk OUT!
bjkaledas
Novice Angler
  • Total Posts : 63
RE: Mile Creeks Report 2010/09/26 19:53:28 (permalink)
I appreciate your reports and will continue to read them on your website. Thank you!
Page: << < ..6 Showing page 6 of 6
Jump to: