2008/07/15 22:00:14
REEL FORCE
Ummm........... first tree on the right ...    
2008/07/19 08:20:42
eagleed
Hi guys Eagle Ed here.  Just got back from a week of umpiring 12 & Under Baseball Tournament in Cooperstown @ Field of Dreams Park.  Great way to lose 9 lbs. off your stomach by working up to four games a  day.  Didn't realize how close I was to Goodyear Lake or I would have taken my fishing gear.  Really enjoyed the closing night ceremony where I was inducted into the American Youth Baseball Umpire's Hall of Fame and received my ring.
I'm 70 years old and been fishing since I was 5 in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Indiana (Lake Michigan) and New York.  I spent 37 years working for the YMCA in the Northeast and retired several years ago.  I am a certified NYS High School Volleyball Official as well as a NYS certified High School Baseball umpire.  I am fortunate enough to live within fifteen minutes of Saratoga Lake, Lake Lonely, Moreau Lake, Lake George, Glen Lake, The Hudson River and a few of my special trout stream spots.  Mostly love the ice fishing is this area, but do enjoy getting out for bass.
Moderator was nice enough to take me out early for stripers this year, but we were a little early.  Also have fished with New York Yank and Hook/Line & Sinker and a few of the other guys.  Great guys and great outdoorsman, so all will enjoy this forum.  Black cat icon is for our black cat "Lucky"!

Eagle Ed
2008/07/19 23:32:19
cuchef
Hello I'm Ryan.  I have been creeping around the sire for awhile now and I thought I would introduce myself.  I grew up in western PA.  I used to hunt but have fallen out of it for about 9 years.  I still fish as my schedule allows.  I'm a chef and have lived everywhere from Cleveland to the Carribean.  I am in Ithaca, NY right now and plan on it for a long time I am sick of being a food gypsie, I'm settling down. Who knows maybe I'll even pick up a shotgun again. 
Well good to meet you.
Ryan 
2008/07/20 12:25:02
REEL FORCE
Welcome abord cuchef !!!
2008/08/19 23:08:10
Giudici21
Hi guys. I'm Alan and I spent May 2002 to May 2007 serving in the US Navy. Spent 4 out of those 5 overseas in Gtmo, Cuba and then Andros Island. Finished my last year at the Saratoga Springs, New York Naval Base. You probably never heard of it because its basically a parking lot with some buildings. I was a Navy Police Officer my whole enlistment and reached E-5...yes yes...I sank your battleship... I have fished my whole life with bass my favorite. C+R is the way for me, unless its some fat sunnies and perch. ReelForce has been a great friend of mine for quite awhile now and he even forgave me for ditching my fishing partner to serve our homeland. I don't get to fish nearly as much as I would like, but I currently drive school bus's...lol, I know machine guns to bus driver? but the kids are a riot and it pays my college tuition. Oh yeah...I'm also going to college. I live in Schenectady, NY with my sugar momma in our "new" old house. Thanks for listening and tight lines!
2008/08/20 21:29:30
REEL FORCE
Welcome aboard Chugbug - about time ya got here .... 
2008/08/20 23:51:34
Perch Inc.
Giudici21, Welcome to the Site!!  Reel Force, Tell him about to the Fishing Party??
2008/08/22 14:05:03
REEL FORCE
He should be there Saturday ....
2008/09/06 16:12:37
Charlie_1
Hi Guys,
My name is charlie I am 43 live in Orange Co, I hunt and fish I try to get out as much as is can. Going up to SR the week of 20 Oct
2008/09/06 16:27:40
Perch Inc.
Charlie_1 Welcome to a GREAT Site with some NUTTY people!! You will have a great time fishing and hunting with any one on here!! We have had some real good time so far this year!!  Can't wait for the next Gang meeting!!! 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account