2012/05/06 08:42:10
jrferg17
New to the forum and eastern NY, moved out here from western PA. Looking for new spots for good fishing. Just bought a kayak bc I found shore fishing to be a lot more difficult in this state as far as access goes. Hopefully there are some folks with a few suggestions for me as I am willing to try anything out if it puts fish on the line.
2012/05/06 08:46:57
jrferg17
Great fish, I hit Eagle lake through the ice this year for the first time, got mostly bass and northerns but I am just getting accustomed to fishing NY, maybe I will see you up there sometime.
2012/05/06 11:50:00
Wisdom

ORIGINAL: jrferg17

New to the forum and eastern NY, moved out here from western PA. Looking for new spots for good fishing. Just bought a kayak bc I found shore fishing to be a lot more difficult in this state as far as access goes. Hopefully there are some folks with a few suggestions for me as I am willing to try anything out if it puts fish on the line.

Welcome Aboard! Tight Lines!
2012/11/04 11:51:52
DrewFisher
Hello! I'm Drew, from Hicksville, NY and I am new to the site. I've followed this forum for awhile, figured I should join. I love fishing, but need to get better at it. Looking forward to learning more great techniques.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account