2024/04/15 14:41:23
dano
BH, I wasn't sure it went through or not.
One bar on my phone at camp. Was listening to pre race on the radio when I tried to edit. Took numerous tries then lost signal. I didn't think it went through.
2024/04/17 11:27:30
indsguiz
Gentlemen,

I really enjoyed that race.  But I think NASCAR needs to go with a "Layered" tire.  One that is sticky to start, but then doesn't totally wear out.  The races have become pit races, not best driver  races.  And 1st Out Picks have really hurt us this year.

We had one person come closest to picking the winner of the race.  Thar was Hendey Lathe, Picking: William Byron.
     We had one person pick the best Long Shot.  That was Hendey Lathe, Picking:  Chase Briscoe.
     And we had two people come closest to picking the best 1st Out.  They were:  Bloody Hand, and Dano, picking Jimmy Johnson,
     So, congratulations go out to this weeks Best Picker, and NASCAR God of the week:  Hendey Lathe, with a good 68 points!
Congratulations! .

Here's How We Scored:

1.  Hendey Lathe ********************************  68
2.  Bloody Hand ******************************  64
3.  Wood Nickle ***********************  46
4.  Dano ***************************  44
5.  Bigfoot ************************  41
6.  Indsguiz  *********************  40
7.  Fishin' Coyote **********  21

Congratulations, again to Hendey Lathe.
             And Thank You for playing.
2024/04/17 12:26:53
BloodyHand
Please double and triple check your long shot picks and make sure they arent in the top 12. Jack lists the top 12 drivers so we can easy reference. 

BH

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account