2024/03/14 18:25:31
anzomcik
You referenced the political post that mentioned pens hopes his daughter could terminate her child life should it be conceived in a certain situation. Sound about right?

That post gained traction to the point a small reference and most could clearly know what you ment. So to say you didn’t mention it in any capacity, well you kinda did.
2024/03/14 22:45:19
Porktown
First off, Pensfan is one of my dudes. We have fished together, contact each other every so often and have kids in similar sports/ages, so have more than just fishing connection and just a good dude. If we lived 15 minutes apart, I imagine we would likely hang out a lot more. Could be said of others that I have hung out with personally or conversations with on this site. I personally feel most of us would get along great if politics never enter the conversation.

The PSU Fish comments a few years ago were bad. But I don’t think they were meant to be personally insulting, joking around and hope he doesn’t have kids. If he does, and any are girls, very poor judgement in mentioning anything sesctual (for banned words) to a father of any girl and especially one towards minor females. Unless you are best buds with someone, joking around that their girl(s) are hoes, is not cool. How anyone could interpret his comments other than either joking around or completely insulting, is beyond me. I took it as bad taste joking.

As for the football talk… Stillers picked up a contributor safety. After using 7 of them last year, not a bad move. Seemed like the 1-2 guys the Steelers would bring in under Colbert. They never tanked under that philosophy. But definitely more exciting living like the other teams in the off season. SB winning QB, all pro LB and trade for a pretty even CB to WR, is something to be excited about.

For PSU and his constant repeat of his opinion of Steelers selecting KP. What are you going to do now that you don’t have a reason to keep repeating? He is still on the roster, so still in your head. I’d imagine at least 5 more repeats of your “it is because of Pitt” before this time next year. No doubt after you read this, you are going to go into a major self crisis to not respond (repeat for the 50th time). Apologies if you are diagnosed OCD. If not, maybe talk to someone and start collecting rent?
2024/03/15 09:04:47
psu_fish
Go back and look at the pre draft talk about Kenny....he was a low ceiling guy, with high floor (same as Mac Jones, btw.). The kid from Liberty was supposed to go 1st round as well, pre draft....how that turn out? 

Basically he was "NFL" ready but you wont see much growth out of him, moving forward, which is perfect for Tomlin when 9-8 is the standard.

Low floor guy needs talent around them to succeed. KP had 1st rounder in Harris at RB, plus hard running Warren.  A 2nd round TE who is 6-5, 258 lbs, and two capable WR's on the roster. Keep making excuses. 

The guy you referenced above, were all drafted in 1st round on potential to be great based on measurable. What was KP best asset? "Moxie". Yikes. 

This year, Daniels from LSU will be drafted high because of future high ceiling. Richardson went early to the Colts because of future high ceiling. 

You dont draft average QB in 1st round. Steelers 100% could have moved back in the draft and still got KP. 

Some stats for you for Year 2 in NFL: 

Pickett: 6 TD - 4 INT QBR 81.4

Trubisky: 24 TD - 12 INT 95.4 QBR 

Mahomes: 50 TD - 12 INT 113.8 QBR 

Baker: 22 TD- 21 INT 78.8 QBR

Bortles: 35 TD - 18 INT 88.2 QBR. 

Go look at Josh Allen and Jalen Hurts stats from Year 2 into Year 3...great upward growth....KP battling a washed Russ Wilson for job...Double Yikes. 

2024/03/15 09:07:45
psu_fish
DeadGator401
The adult man who identifies himself via an educational institution, is angry that another adult man, attended a different educational institution than the one he chooses to identify himself by. 

Bruh, this is a fishing forum...not the DMV. I created this account when I was a freshman in college 20 years ago...

WTF is DeadGator401? Your parents name you that? 
2024/03/15 11:22:21
Porktown
Rent free dude. I knew you wouldn’t last, but a few hours? Wow. Again, apologies if you are clinically OCD or other.
2024/03/15 11:33:47
psu_fish
Porktown
Rent free dude. I knew you wouldn’t last, but a few hours? Wow. Again, apologies if you are clinically OCD or other.

Cope and seethe bruh, your golden child sucks at NFL level. Feel free to PM with opinions on raising kids...
2024/03/15 11:40:46
bigfoot
Oh boy, here we go. Looks like it’s on.
2024/03/15 12:21:26
eyesandgillz
Fun times

2024/03/15 14:16:47
DeadGator401
anzomcik
You referenced the political post that mentioned pens hopes his daughter could terminate her child life should it be conceived in a certain situation. Sound about right?

That post gained traction to the point a small reference and most could clearly know what you ment. So to say you didn’t mention it in any capacity, well you kinda did.

I wasn't aware it was such a remembered moment, but yep - that's the one.
Still - has nothing to do with politics. 

People don't forget, and men who take the route that was taken here, shouldn't be forgotten. 

2024/03/15 14:33:53
psu_fish
DeadGator401
anzomcik

I wasn't aware it was such a remembered moment, but yep - that's the one.
Still - has nothing to do with politics. 

People don't forget, and men who take the route that was taken here, shouldn't be forgotten. 

Believe me, nobody thinks about you outside of the forum drivel you post, LMAO. Like I said, PM all you want, I refuse to sully this NFL thread with more political crap. I regret nothing. 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account