Kenny was a major reach at 20....proven to be true

The guy lives in your head rent free. 

Courtesy of NFL.com.

Pickett - Prospect Grade - 6.40 - Rd1 P20

Mahomes - Prospect Grade - 6.30 Rd1 P10

Tubisky - Prospect Grade - 7.00 Rd1 P2

Mayfield - Prospect Grade - 6.70 Rd1 P1

Bortles - Prospect Grade - 6.80 Rd1 P3

Feel free to look others up.  Pickett was graded by EVERYONE besides PSFs as a late first round pick and exactly where he went.  Do they always work?  Of course not.  Look at the "can't miss" high first rounders.  Mahommes in your mind must have been a 5th rounder, no?  Let me guess, you knew all of these other guys were going to be busts?  Just like JoePa knew?

2024/03/12 23:05:35
DeadGator401
Glad to see they're doing something and not actually trying to bargain shop it seems. 

Pork - PSU's been muted since he went after Pensfans teenager daughter. A teenager. Not surprising, considering you know what but - at that point, I just blocked him. Dudes not worth engaging with. 
2024/03/13 08:51:12
psu_fish
Porktown
psu_fish

Courtesy of NFL.com.

Feel free to look others up.  Pickett was graded by EVERYONE besides PSFs as a late first round pick and exactly where he went.  Do they always work?  Of course not.  Look at the "can't miss" high first rounders.  Mahommes in your mind must have been a 5th rounder, no?  Let me guess, you knew all of these other guys were going to be busts?  Just like JoePa knew?

He sucks at NFL level, truth hurts. 

Just cause Steelers passed on Marino, DID not mean they had to take Kenny in 1st round. He would've been available in 2nd round. Desperate teams make desperate moves, and it backfired. Colbert and Tomlin caved to the local media bias. Kenny took 5 years in the ACC to develop. For being "NFL" ready, he sure stares down 1st read and cant process. 

All you yinzers would have wanted Kenny gone last year if he did not attend Pitt. Steelers will be on the QB carousel for foreseeable future, really hope its not a gap like Bradshaw to Ben. 

2024/03/13 21:18:44
DeadGator401
Yeah see? All it says is "Member in blocked list". Fantastic. 

2024/03/14 07:08:43
anzomcik
DeadGator401

FWIW, PSU was not the only person who took what Pens wrote the way he did. While its been probably years since I posted, I do read the posts almost daily. I read it the same way and actually had to read it several times trying to see it from a different way. I do not feel I'm a bad person for reading a forum post and interrupting it in a way the author didn't intend. Its a fishing forum we are normal people, our posts are not edited from a publisher. 

This is a football thread, why did you bring up politics? Leave it in a politics threads.

Why bring up you blocked a member? You blocked him to not see his stuff, but then you announce you blocked him. All you did was announce he lives rent free in your head. 

Lets keep the football thread about football.
2024/03/14 10:27:34
Porktown
psu_fish
Porktown
psu_fish

Courtesy of NFL.com.

He sucks at NFL level, truth hurts. 

Just cause Steelers passed on Marino, DID not mean they had to take Kenny in 1st round. He would've been available in 2nd round. Desperate teams make desperate moves, and it backfired. Colbert and Tomlin caved to the local media bias. Kenny took 5 years in the ACC to develop. For being "NFL" ready, he sure stares down 1st read and cant process. 

All you yinzers would have wanted Kenny gone last year if he did not attend Pitt. Steelers will be on the QB carousel for foreseeable future, really hope its not a gap like Bradshaw to Ben. 

Rent Free!
2024/03/14 16:09:36
psu_fish
DeadGator401

So brave! So Stunning! 
2024/03/14 16:26:03
psu_fish
anzomcik
DeadGator401

FWIW, PSU was not the only person who took what Pens wrote the way he did. While its been probably years since I posted, I do read the posts almost daily. I read it the same way and actually had to read it several times trying to see it from a different way. I do not feel I'm a bad person for reading a forum post and interrupting it in a way the author didn't intend. Its a fishing forum we are normal people, our posts are not edited from a publisher. 

This is a football thread, why did you bring up politics? Leave it in a politics threads.

Why bring up you blocked a member? You blocked him to not see his stuff, but then you announce you blocked him. All you did was announce he lives rent free in your head. 

Libs need it political stuff, they are absolutely miserable souls. 
2024/03/14 17:08:54
DeadGator401
The adult man who identifies himself via an educational institution, is angry that another adult man, attended a different educational institution than the one he chooses to identify himself by. 
2024/03/14 17:13:36
DeadGator401
anzomcik
DeadGator401

One time, on Tamarack Lake in 2009 I think - I crushed Musky with a Lucky Strike little perch number trolling at 1.2mh. Was amazing Perch pattern, jointed action. 

I don't believe I mentioned politics in any capacity? Reading back I don't see it? 
I was suggesting to another poster on ways to handle a situation - and explaining the rationale. 

For reference, the incident I mention was a year or 2 ago. 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account