2024/03/11 16:05:52
fisherofmen376
Still around, check this site monthly.  But yeah social media has rendered it almost useless.  Great memories though!  I met some good folk on here, still in touch with some of em 15 years later!
2024/03/12 21:06:33
bigfoot
Anybody remember the “one fly “ event and the festivities the night before? Indy put a lot of sweat and hard work into making it happen.
2024/03/13 00:57:56
DeadGator401
bigfoot
Anybody remember the “one fly “ event and the festivities the night before? Indy put a lot of sweat and hard work into making it happen.

Sure do!

I've been around siiiince I wanna say 2004? Was a great place back then! 
2024/03/18 08:33:59
indsguiz
Gentlemen,

Mind if I chime in here.  
    1st, Thank you Bigfoot for the kind words.  I tried.  But got beat down by the bullies.  And the very personal
    attacks on my family.  I would like to have the "One Fly" Rendezvous  Again, before I "cross the bridge" but, I
     am in bad health and I would, personally, want to exclude certain people.  Also, since I am now in a wheelchair
     my fly fishing days are almost over. *can't get near a creek",  my wheelchair gets sunk in my yard.  LOL  I have literally had to       have my wife pull me out of places I've been stuck , ,  with a car.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account