2024/03/05 19:13:56
bubbaman
what happened to this site, I admit i have not been on here for a good while, but signed on today and was surprised at the dates of last post on the forums , some are months or years , where has everyone gone this used to be a really busy site
2024/03/05 19:26:03
crappiefisher

2024/03/05 21:50:58
Porktown
Combination of things I guess. Social media, guys getting older (or gone), some regulation on the site about 10 years ago that sent a good chunk of the regulars away and I am sure other factors. Seems to be just the horders or whatever we are called that stick with things and don’t move on to the new things. The off topic still stays lively enough to keep me checking it out. But nothing compared what it used to be.
2024/03/06 18:30:15
bubbaman
I was really shocked how far that this site back peddled, it was one of my favorite sites
2024/03/07 00:01:59
Wally Cat
I'll agree with all the above sentiments, just tuned in a week or so ago after being gone for several years and was surprised at the lack of activity. Used to look forward to reading a lot of bull---- along with a good bit of interesting conversation. How things change! 
2024/03/07 13:12:51
eyesandgillz
Fakebook
2024/03/08 13:44:05
bigfoot
I think this site is on life support. Some of the better posters dead and gone . I know some who left because of the personal attacks. What a shame. So much useful information from fly tying, fishing tips in general, gardening, recipe's, places to stay when up Erie way, etc. The list is long and varied. I met one of my best friends ever due to participating on this site. I think it's a shame that it has come to this. I sincerely miss the good old days when I looked forward to checking it out on a regular basis.
May it RIP.

2024/03/08 16:14:20
crappiefisher
 Not sure if would want it back like before either. Seems most times I google something about fishing in Western Pa. a Fish USA Forum pops up with tons of info on the topic. Still great for the company to promote all they have to offer on fishing info. and sales. Just googled a subject and this popped up  https://forums.fishusa.co...ge/446943-Lake-Arthur/

2024/03/08 19:32:46
Porktown
I’d be just fine if it went back to the days that Young Guru was trying to have his state champion wrestler brother fight everyone or Rhinestone Cowboy was talking moonshine or Scotty was talking about riding his bicycle through the Liberty Tubes. This place was an absurd comedy with some random fishing talk sprinkled in for a while. Just like life should be. Fat Lenny was a cool cat too!
2024/03/08 21:08:18
crappiefisher
The Fart Knocker is probably a antique by now. You had 500 less posts than the "Great One" had hits under that thread  Oxy brothers.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account