2023/10/28 11:25:06
dpms
First hunt on the hundred acres that I haven't hunted yet till this morning. Passed a very good 15 inch wide 7 point and seen 5 does. Hunting close to home this evening.
2023/10/31 10:12:14
eyesandgillz
hopefully someone is out there enjoying this colder weather this morning.....bucks should be on their feet seeking pretty hard right now.  I am hopefully taking some vacay the rest of the week to hopefully film and maybe luck into a turkey or coyote with by bow.  
Good luck!
2023/10/31 10:48:53
snagr
Got out last night in a 2D spot we haven't hunted yet this year, so didn't do any of the normal trimming of shooting lanes for where we used to set up our ground blind, which we don't have anymore.  

My son has been in a cast for a broken wrist, so he's back to a crossbow (had to buy a new one since the old one was done).  He was sitting on his butt on the ground in between two trees on a field edge and smoked a nice doe last night.  

He saw two different small bucks following does, but neither in range.  
2023/11/01 08:08:03
dpms
Great Halloween hunt but no arrows released. Had small bucks dogging does the entire sit. I felt like a shooter was going to step out at any minute but that didn't happen. One more day at work then my rutcation starts on the 2nd. 
2023/11/01 09:27:57
fishin coyote
Heavy Lake effect snow here this morning about 5-6" so far. I'll be out after work this afternoon.  The wife saw 4 bucks last night 2 little ones 1 legal and in her words a freaking giant, I was 300 yds away and only saw a button buck 
2023/11/01 18:19:57
eyesandgillz
Epic morning for action today.   Saw 6 different bucks.....had a ten point around me a good bit.....and watched him crush a 5 PT that challenged him.  Got it on video too.  Heard grunting, snort wheezing.....lots of action...no coyotes or turkeys though....
2023/11/01 20:10:45
fishin coyote
The snow quit right after I got home so it made for a perfect evening. saw 11 turkeys, a doe I think, could have been a little buck. 3 other bucks 2 of which were legal and an unknown little bugger who went through pretty quickly. Had the legal ones at 18-19 yds but couldn’t get a shot at the big non typical with my longbow. The other was a little 5 with 3 up on 1 side he got a pass. The bucks were just cruising tonight. I did get the big one on a trail cam when he was in front of me though 
2023/11/01 20:36:38
pensfan1
Nice E. Post that vid if you get a chance.

Syd's boyfriend just mowed down a huge doe this evenging..... With his Hyundai 😔. No injuries to him, but I can't say the same for the back half of the passenger side. I preach to all these kids, watch for those **** eyes, especially this time a year.
2023/11/01 21:38:16
fishin coyote
Here’s the one I saw tonight 

https://youtu.be/C608xcdAs9k?si=24tZ4oSfWGt2QG7z
2023/11/02 17:26:09
dpms
Shot a nice 10 point this morning from the ground. I was in a stand but got tired of watching a buck parade about 80 yards away. I climbed down and set up on the ground and not 15 minutes later he walked past at 11:30. Crazy morning.

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account