2024/09/10 09:15:04
r3g3
Put Trump Harris electoral Predictions in your header and hit enter.

Agree on the spectacle instead of  real debate but its become so nasty with so many interruptions in recent years guess thats the best we can get, kinda think the political opinions and interruptions by  the interviewers destroyed any true middle of the road moderating at least partially leading to the true debate destruction.
The name escapes me but that guy from Fox was the worst.
oops- took my own advice and used the header--Chris Wallace,
Not to mention media giving questions before the debate to preferred candidates like CNNs Donna Brazil also a DNC official  at the time  did for Hillary--I hardly think that was the only time but its the only one we heard of.
2024/09/10 10:15:06
Porktown
r3g3
Put Trump Harris electoral Predictions in your header and hit enter.

Still don’t see this Trump winning 2/3 of the electoral votes? I see Fox News Nate Silver predicting 64% chance of winning. That is far from winning 2/3 of electoral college, that is saying 64% chance that Trump gets one or more electoral college votes than Harris…. Winning 2/3 of the electoral college would need him winning every toss up state. Possible, but no way any poll is saying that.

I see a heck of a lot more predicting Harris. Most articles that pop up from that search are from that Allan Litchman guy that supposedly has predicted every Presidential win (besides W/Gore) using some sort of algorithm that he invented.

Every electoral map that I have seen is still showing whatever the number of toss up states as still toss up. I’d assume the one you are looking at has Trump winning every one of them. That still likely doesn’t equal 2/3 electoral votes. I think there are more than 1/3 electoral votes that are solid blue states. If the corpse was still running, I could see some of those solid blue states being toss up. I’m not sure how the 25th Amendment hasn’t been evoked on him yet.
2024/09/10 10:28:23
MyWar
r3g3
New poll  is that TRUMP has a present 2/3 majority in the electoral college with his 1 point popular vote lead over Harris,

When polls are consistently this close, they are not predictive of outcomes. The only thing the polls are telling us right now is that it could go either way.

One thing that’s very interesting though, North Carolina appears to be in play this year. This poll has Harris up a bit but the 538 average is basically a tie.

https://poll.qu.edu/poll-release?releaseid=3904

I don’t know if it’s good or bad for the Trump campaign if they have to play defense in Georgia, North Carolina and Arizona. The demographic changes in those states are pushing them bluer, but I guess the other side of that coin is that PA is shifting redder.

Could be a totally different electoral map this year where PA goes red, but Georgia, NC and Arizona all go blue. All of those states look like they could go either way right now.
2024/09/10 11:34:55
r3g3
NC and Arizona have been more blue than red IMHO for some time now and slipping bluer,
Tiny New Hampshire is surprising though and seems a tossup.
Despite all our rambling we will know the reality in a few weeks lol
2024/09/10 16:34:20
Porktown
r3g3
NC and Arizona have been more blue than red IMHO for some time now and slipping bluer,

I wonder if that is going to have an impact on the quality of BBQ in NC?  
2024/09/10 21:40:52
DeadGator401
Whew boy. She forced him to acknowledge her and shake her hand. 
He threw Vance under the bus IMMIEDIETLY. 

He's talking about pets being eaten and all kinds of nonsense. Getting ugly. Trump seems quite mad. 

Harris just laughing at him. 

Wonder if he can rebound as time goes on. 

2024/09/10 21:48:12
DeadGator401
"Transgender operations on illegal aliens in prison"

Instead of policy, he's spewing trash. What are we doing here?

2024/09/10 22:30:17
Porktown
Trump = word salad

Harris = owning Trumps balls

Anyone voting for Trump =.
2024/09/10 22:37:15
DeadGator401
Refused to say Ukraine winning would benefit the US. 

Unbelievable. 
2024/09/10 22:51:18
Porktown
Trump would have owned the corpse. About the only thing you can say on Trump side. Maybe a few minor things. Completely owned of very very small balls. Very little (some might say smallest ever) policy.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account