2024/09/05 21:45:40
Porktown
I hate using the Dem party line, so, I’ll say strange. So much of it.

This Elon Musk/Trump relationship being one. Musk’s X is a direct competitor with Trump social. Made his money off of a company MAGA base hates. What Trump seems to like about him is 100% anti labor and supposedly trying to convince labor he is on their side.

2020 election was stolen. January 6 justified. We lost by the smallest margin. It is what he has been saying all along. Anyone that says otherwise is suffering from some major TDS…

Harris’ policies are the worst ever, complete communism. She steals every idea from Trump. Which one is it, or both? If she decides to tariff everything, I’ll be convinced that inflation was caused by her, worst ever, communist and thief of horrible policy.

What a circus. Those of you defending this guy, adjust that red nose and makeup.
2024/09/05 22:46:54
DeadGator401
It's not that strange. 
2 powerful men have identified they can exploit and pander to a specific subset of individuals for personal gain. 
Makes sense they would team up. 

All they need to do is hop on a social issue bandwagon, spew trash, and collect. We see tons of people hoping on to take advantage people. It's sad, but effective. 
2024/09/06 12:27:52
Mitchell
Porktown
 What Trump seems to like about him is 100% anti labor and supposedly trying to convince labor he is on their side.

What really ties Musk and Trump together is that both believe in individual freedom and adherence to the Constitutional Bill of rights. Trump is getting more support now from labor than ever before. Both he and Musk are discussted about the revelation of the Biden Admin., the DOJ, the FBI and other deep state agencies hounding Zuckerberg and all of his META platforms to censor that which (could or could not be) harmful or helpful to political opponents and that META willingly went along with it. Hmmmm? What did Musk do when he found the algorithims that Twitter people were using to do the same thing when he took over?
Apparently you're not aware of the recent independent polls that show that middle class working America is moving to the Republican Party, and that even some in the MSM believe that the Democrat Party has become the party of the rich; the elitist ruling class beholden to the big donors. On another note, can you name a single Democrat corporate CEO who has expressed his or her love for unions and what they do to a company?

Porktown
Harris’ policies are the worst ever, complete communism. She steals every idea from Trump. Which one is it, or both? If she decides to tariff everything, I’ll be convinced that inflation was caused by her, worst ever, communist and thief of horrible policy.

Can't argue with that. She was the tie breaking vote in the Senate as VP for the 2 biggest spending plans ever. Nearly all economists believe the massive spending was the trigger for inflation.
2024/09/06 20:33:37
DeadGator401
Mitchell
Porktown
What Trump seems to like about him is 100% anti labor and supposedly trying to convince labor he is on their side.

What really ties Musk and Trump together is that both believe in individual freedom and adherence to the Constitutional Bill of rights. Trump is getting more support now from labor than ever before. Both he and Musk are discussted about the revelation of the Biden Admin., the DOJ, the FBI and other deep state agencies hounding Zuckerberg and all of his META platforms to censor that which (could or could not be) harmful or helpful to political opponents and that META willingly went along with it. Hmmmm? What did Musk do when he found the algorithims that Twitter people were using to do the same thing when he took over?
Apparently you're not aware of the recent independent polls that show that middle class working America is moving to the Republican Party, and that even some in the MSM believe that the Democrat Party has become the party of the rich; the elitist ruling class beholden to the big donors. On another note, can you name a single Democrat corporate CEO who has expressed his or her love for unions and what they do to a company?

Porktown

Can't argue with that. She was the tie breaking vote in the Senate as VP for the 2 biggest spending plans ever. Nearly all economists believe the massive spending was the trigger for inflation.

Mitch, I mean this in all sincerity - can you show us these polls? Who in the MSM thinks the Democrat Party is the party of the rich? 

And for the record - I agree they're both parties out to benefit the rich for the most part. 
2024/09/06 20:52:45
Porktown
Not sure about polls, but it is pretty apparent that Trump has pulled many more of the working class in that direction. Middle class is solidly Dem and probably more so with Trump, especially middle class women.

I’d be flabbergasted to see a legit poll saying the Dems were for the ruling class (top 1%). GOP policies have always been blatantly for this class. Dems at least pretend to be for others, but much of it seems to be window dressing more than actual substance. But never actually do anything to really upset this class when they have the majorities to do it. Always a convenient different agenda priority.

For example, Harris/Biden “billionaire tax” is window dressing. House Dem bill specifically targeting “Buy, Barrow, Die” tax strategy “loop hole”, is substance to go after that issue. If that became the actual party platform, especially if they gained majority, I’d be intrigued that it isn’t just window dressing. I’m betting that I won’t ever be intrigued.

Either of these turds could win and my life won’t change a beat.
2024/09/06 23:52:26
Mitchell
DeadGator401
Mitch, I mean this in all sincerity - can you show us these polls? Who in the MSM thinks the Democrat Party is the party of the rich? 

And for the record - I agree they're both parties out to benefit the rich for the most part. 

Geeze, Gator!! Don't ya watch CNN? MSMBC? I only watch snippets of them but I had to laugh when one CNN host **** near died when her partner stated that younger men, (and notably many younger and middle aged black men) are goin' republican this time around. Politico  and I think also 538 sent people out on the street asking questions about the new queen of politics and they were appalled at the responses they got. Even the NY Times has admitted that Harris is gonna have problems; probably just an early warning for the Dems to get it together before ****e really happens. Also, FOX goes out and does interviews on the street too and found the same thing. BTW, maybe you didn't hear RFK Jr stating that the republicans are now representing the middle and lower class values; the Dems represent the rich and the Dem Party has left a lot of constituents stranded in the dust.
2024/09/07 17:31:40
crappiefisher
  Darth Vader is even voting for Harris and 40++ people that served for Trump...   His words, not mine  

2024/09/08 01:39:33
DeadGator401
Mitchell
DeadGator401

Geeze, Gator!! Don't ya watch CNN? MSMBC? I only watch snippets of them but I had to laugh when one CNN host **** near died when her partner stated that younger men, (and notably many younger and middle aged black men) are goin' republican this time around. Politico  and I think also 538 sent people out on the street asking questions about the new queen of politics and they were appalled at the responses they got. Even the NY Times has admitted that Harris is gonna have problems; probably just an early warning for the Dems to get it together before ****e really happens. Also, FOX goes out and does interviews on the street too and found the same thing. BTW, maybe you didn't hear RFK Jr stating that the republicans are now representing the middle and lower class values; the Dems represent the rich and the Dem Party has left a lot of constituents stranded in the dust.

Ah - I genuinely don't. I think we have one on a streaming platform maybe, but I don't have normal cable so I don't see it much. 
I am familiar with 538, but haven't seen their people on the street segments, only the polls on the main page. 

RFK said he had a brainworm. That about ended any listening to anything he's said for me. 

He seems like a fun guy to have some beers with, but that's where it would end for me. 

2024/09/09 16:54:11
r3g3
New poll  is that TRUMP has a present 2/3 majority in the electoral college with his 1 point popular vote lead over Harris,
2024/09/10 08:20:26
Porktown
r3g3
New poll  is that TRUMP has a present 2/3 majority in the electoral college with his 1 point popular vote lead over Harris,

I haven’t seen this. Do you have a link? Maybe I didn’t do an all caps search?

Odds that tonight is a spectacle vs actual debate? It’s been about 12 years since an actual debate. Would be refreshing, but highly unlikely. Can’t wait until someone mispronounces a name, maybe some other kindergarten level wit?

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account