2024/08/08 17:52:55
crappiefisher
 He is a character, got to give him that. It was so funny when Fox interrupted their live broadcast to tune into his MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT he was advertising for everyone to tune in for. Should've seen their faces when it was his SUPER HERO collection cards he was selling. "Breaking News" 

He hasn't slowed down, last night he posted pictures of himself as a badasz cowboy running for president, post after post after post of some crazy crap. Think his Dr. better check on him.  
2024/08/08 19:17:22
Porktown
ICE NUT
No body said or implied Trump was a hero,

How many Trump signs, shirts, stickers, flags do you own? The guy is a hero to his cult. Most have far more Trump worship items then they have of Jesus or whatever religion they claim to worship. Possibly you are in the minority of Trumpers.
2024/08/08 20:45:15
crappiefisher
 One of Trumps photos he posted last night was of him standing looking at the sky with the BIGGEST white cross I've ever seen. Can't remember what he had written on the picture. 

Wonder if he even knows the Lord's Prayer? He didn't get very far with it 2-4 words last time I saw him attempt it with others. 
2024/08/08 21:29:33
MyWar
“Tampon Tim” lol.

Ask your wives or girlfriends or daughters, or any actual woman you have ever met in your life, whether they think it’s a good idea to provide tampons and pads to kids in school.

Do you right wingers just hate women that much? Or are you really that out touch with actual women that you think this is something to attack him on?

Good luck with that.
2024/08/08 21:35:31
Porktown
That footage of the Butler officer checking the roof and almost getting shot was pretty nuts. Good to see this making it to the media. Guys on the ground were doing their jobs. I had wondered this earlier on this thread. These pros don’t go into hibernation just because there is a chain of command of other agencies. These guys are trained professionals and if they see something that looks out of place, they don’t need an okay to do it. Thank God, he didn’t get shot at, being in such a defenseless position. The communication channel from local to Federal had been exposed as a monumental failure. I really hope this is being addressed. The fine Western PA men in blue that were involved, were definitely doing their jobs. Had communication on the scumbag 15 minutes prior. This latest is showing that a Leo even went up to check it out. But only seconds before the shots. Why there isn’t a “code red, stop everything”, is crazy. Dude had an AR pointed at his face, likely crapping his pants (like Biden/Trump any old dude). Code flipping Red!!
2024/08/08 21:39:10
Porktown
🇺🇸
2024/08/08 22:31:41
DeadGator401
ICE NUT
Libs rip Vance but idolize Walz he will be the gift that keeps on giving to Trump.vote on the policies of these two tickets and forget the personalities,whether you love or hate Trump his policies were good for America. You can't possibly want an open borderwith millions coming in every year,You can't possibly want the new green deal,you can't possibly want unchecked crime in our cities,or abortion at birth,or defund police.This is there platform Wake th Frig UP

Just to clarify here Ice - The Abortion at birth isn't a real thing. It's nonsense.
This has been law for 20+ years now: https://www.congress.gov/bill/107th-congress/house-bill/2175
For more information: https://www.wlrn.org/gove...m-post-birth-abortions

Also, I want: The New Green Deal

I don't really care about, (but should):
Defund the police as a whole. It's a stupid slogan. 

I don't want: 
An Open border with millions coming through (Illegally)
Unchecked Crime 
Trump as a dictator, as he said he would be. 
2024/08/09 02:52:00
crappiefisher
 DG, Watch some of "The Good Liars" clips and other shows that do interviews with people that are at rallies or just on the streets that vote. Both Dem. and Rep. sides. Wonder what % of people in this country are lost? 

I am not refiring to you ICE NUT. Everyone has a choice to make but many people out there that vote I'm not to sure about. Very sad to say the least.  
2024/08/09 06:32:00
ICE NUT
MyWar
“Tampon Tim” lol.

Ask your wives or girlfriends or daughters, or any actual woman you have ever met in your life, whether they think it’s a good idea to provide tampons and pads to kids in school.

Do you right wingers just hate women that much? Or are you really that out touch with actual women that you think this is something to attack him on?

Good luck with that.

My Idiot he got the name because he has spent hundreds of thousands of tax payer dollars  putting them in boys rooms. I including if you know any would considerer that bizarre don't you think  your boys have
put men in girls rooms and in girls sports and now menstrual products in boy's rooms.I guess this is the new Inclusion part of their DEI.

2024/08/09 09:03:11
MyWar
ICE NUT
MyWar
“Tampon Tim” lol.

Good luck with that.

My Idiot he got the name because he has spent hundreds of thousands of tax payer dollars  putting them in boys rooms. I including if you know any would considerer that bizarre don't you think  your boys have
put men in girls rooms and in girls sports and now menstrual products in boy's rooms.I guess this is the new Inclusion part of their DEI.

Oh ok I get it. You hate women AND trans people too. Of course, how could I forget.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account