2024/08/07 19:21:09
crappiefisher
Trump praised Walz on how he handled the riot at the time. Now not so much .
2024/08/07 19:21:17
MyWar
psu_fish
crappiefisher
psu_fish
crappiefisher
 Yeah, Harris coined the JV sayin during her speech this evening. "Weirdo" 

Walz football team didn't win a single game the year before he took the coaching job and ended up as the state champions under him.  

Thats great his team won n'at, but he let a city burn, his daughter took info she was privy too and let rioters know where and when National Guard would be, and forwarded it to BLM. I'm sure if you owned a business who got looted and burned out those football games matter....

Pretty simple, If you don't like him don't vote for him. 

Should I post the photos of Stacey Abrams and Kathy Hochul mask less while young kids wearing masks? Or since they arent running for VP its outta sight, outta mind for you libs?I mean we can cherry pick and photos all day.  

Yes let’s cherry pick. Here’s my challenge. Find one clip, audio or video, of Trump laughing.

Find one clip of Donald Trump expressing the most human of all emotions, just simple, authentic laughter. I’ll be genuinely impressed if you can find one since 2016.
2024/08/08 14:22:52
crappiefisher
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GItFvNdeG9A

Trump just keeps on his crazy rants and stalker J.D. just keeps getting weirder by the day. 

While Harris is...  
2024/08/08 14:42:23
ICE NUT
Kamala sure knows how to pick em tampon Tim would be the 1st one to run out of his burning house leaving his family behind he is a lying COWARD
2024/08/08 15:19:46
psu_fish
Trump wants 3 debates.....betting Harris will find a way to avoid doing more than 1. Weird, Harris is so much younger than Biden, but she cant do a presser or talk to the media without the teleprompter. 

Tampon Tim wasn't even the Head coach of the football team? He was the Defensive Coordinator is that true? He thinks kids at age 10 should be able to pick their gender? Yikes
2024/08/08 15:38:50
crappiefisher
ICE NUT
Kamala sure knows how to pick em tampon Tim would be the 1st one to run out of his burning house leaving his family behind he is a lying COWARD

Mr. bone spurs better hope he is right...  https://news.sky.com/vide...on-in-chicago-13188380

2024/08/08 15:53:08
Porktown
Let me get this straight. Someone that dodges the draft for “bone spurs” that he can’t remember which foot, is a hero.

A guy that ENLISTS (not fancy officer school), serves 24 years in the Guard while teaching, works his way up to the highest ENLISTED NCO ranking, runs for Congress representing rural America, is a coward? Announced his Congressional bid in Feb 2005. Retires from Army to do so in May 05. Army issues mobilization of Unit in August (3 months after) and actual mobilization in October.

How brave the messiah is???
2024/08/08 16:50:53
ICE NUT
No body said or implied Trump was a hero,or Biden or Obama. Neither were put in position to serve in a conflict one in which there life could possibly end.He enjoyed his tours in Italy and Norway but when it came time to put his life on the line he jumped ship.Not only that but he embellishes his service and was never in a combat zone even with the weapons he claimed he was carrying.No matter how you slice it that's Stolen Valor.If you havn't ever wrote a blank check to our government you can't understand what this says about Tampon TiMMy.He Knows and he is ashamed.I'll take JD Vance over him anyday and almost all veterans will agree.
2024/08/08 17:12:10
crappiefisher
 Don't worry I got your back Timmy...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1Eg1wPsTco

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account