2024/07/25 16:09:12
DarDys
(Turn on sarcasm font)

Mark Kelly is a space cadet.

Literally.

(Turn off sarcasm font)
2024/07/25 17:02:50
r3g3
Park Service had only 28 officers for duty during the Hamas riot of thousands at the capitol could only make 10 arrests ,
Have been asking for more manpower for a long time and those in charge (libs) keep saying NO,
Expect more American flag burning  and statue defacing during Terrorist supporters  actions at the Capitol- we are wide open,
2024/07/25 17:11:13
crappiefisher
Well her first campaign ad is out....
https://www.google.com/se...a,vid:sHky_Xopyrw,st:0

2024/07/26 00:13:34
DeadGator401
Folks seem frazzled about Harris. 

Why can't Trump just debate her and own her?
2024/07/26 00:44:06
crappiefisher
          J.D.V  calls women that don't have kids ^^ and looks down on adults that don't have children, smh

Once his team unfrazzles and she baits him like a rat he will bite even if his team tells him "don't do it Donnie"   
2024/07/26 08:43:41
MyWar
crappiefisher
Well her first campaign ad is out....
https://www.google.com/se...a,vid:sHky_Xopyrw,st:0

As far as political ads go, this isn’t bad. They got the Beyoncé thing going. Pretty simple, positive message. It’s… fine?

I’m very curious to see it contrasted against whatever trumps team cooks up. It seems they already dropped the “bring America together” idea (we all knew thay wouldn’t last lol), so my money is on something dark and scary like that “American carnage” thing they did last time. Lots of scary brown people at the border, lots of Palestinian protesters, I’m sure they will work the bloody “fist the air photo” in it somehow, stuff like that. Predictable.

My hunch is that trumps campaign peaked already though. They went into that convention feeling so cocky, and it’s looking like that was WAY premature.

There are already rumors of him dumping JD Vance. If he’s considering it, I’ll bet it’s as much for dramatic value as Vance being an awful candidate. He can see how much attention the Biden -> Harris switch is getting and I could totally see him dump Vance just to one up the Harris campaign with a plot twist of his own. But otoh that could really backfire and just make him look desperate. The rumors could be totally unfounded too so who knows.
2024/07/26 08:58:50
MyWar
Also, a crazy factoid that has been making the rounds - this will be the first election since 1976, that doesn’t have a Bush, Clinton, or Biden on the ticket.
2024/07/26 09:08:57
crappiefisher
 Did Trump even vent this dude?? Or is this just what he was looking for? Even against birth control.  If don't want to watch the whole video just get a sample of his views starting at the 3:50 minute mark. How can people think like this is beyond me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zobdf3gFZRo

2024/07/26 22:19:20
Porktown
Does JD Vance think the inner city baby Momma of 5 kids, should get 6 votes? Each of their “dads” get 2 votes each? Talk about welfare reform…

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account