2024/07/24 22:51:12
DeadGator401
Whew boy. 

I was actually feeshin in the lake the last few days. 
Man the GOP and MAGA Army are scramblin' mad. A complete 180 from a few weeks ago. 

I genuinely thought Harris would be a bad choice, but her fundraising numbers are non deniable. 
A Shapiro pick is the next domino imo. There's not really a path without PA. 

2024/07/24 23:40:55
crappiefisher
r3g3
Just remember Harris claimed how capable Biden is right up till he quit the race,
Think the DNC met with the Bud Light people before their decision,

Man I must be bored as heck  
https://www.politico.com/...ht-fundraiser-00140009
2024/07/25 00:24:51
crappiefisher
 Thought this was a good discussion on corporate interests for both candidates / parties.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFpFLKzGP4Q

2024/07/25 08:53:53
MyWar
crappiefisher
 Thought this was a good discussion on corporate interests for both candidates / parties.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFpFLKzGP4Q

I love some of the YouTube comments about Jim Cramer

“If Jim Cramer walked into a room soaking wet, holding an umbrella and said it’s raining, I would look out the window and check my weather app before I dressed for rain”

TYT is almost comically left leaning, but I really don’t get why they take Trump and Vance’s fake populism stuff seriously. Trumpers talk the talk when it comes to protectionism but nothing trump did during his 4 years in office suggested he was ever really interested in protecting workers.

Biden actually turned out to be most labor friendly president in my lifetime, which surprised me tbh.

I know they had a Teamsters guy speak at the RNC, and alot of rank and file union members support trump. But Trump and the Republican Party have a long history of being disruptive and combative with regard to unions. There is also plenty of anti labor policy outlined in project 2025. Falling into this trap of taking trump at his word is a mistake. He’s just full of shiit, and he tells people what he thinks they want to hear. There is no doubt in my mind that a trump presidency will be more business friendly than any democrat on this planet. Even joe manchin would be better for labor.

This is a decent read on the subject

https://abcnews.go.com/am...rts/story?id=112059465
2024/07/25 12:06:58
psu_fish
MyWar
JM2
Porktown
JM2
I was thinking of something more along the lines of Nostradumbass.

You can think?

You should have saw that coming, Nostradamus.

Nostradamus said history will look on Donald trump as a self serving narcissistic clown, and the people that supported him unconditionally will be seen as chumps and poor fools.

That's funny coming from a NPC LMAO. You liberal lapdogs thought Harris was a hack in 2020, she literally dropped out before Iowa, now she is the greatest thing since sliced bread because Joe Scarborough says so
2024/07/25 14:07:28
r3g3
Harris just spent well over  3 years as VP --her accomplishments ZERO
For all the talk of Joes issues over the past couple of years one thing constantly came up--Welll if we get rid of Joe we are stuck with Harris.
Now due almost completely to the fawning lib left press and identity politics she is hailed as some kind of wonderous candidate.
NOTTT   lol.
She is already talking about rising corporate taxes-- trickle down will raise your expenses even more--continuing in Joes footsteps.
Cmonn mannn even the dems coulda done better.
2024/07/25 14:24:58
crappiefisher
 Yeah, TYT are left leaning but seem to call the left out more so than other prod casts on the left. I even watch The Five, LOL. Nice to get a view from both sides so not lopsided (brainwashed).

2024/07/25 15:22:02
crappiefisher
 This bites, gas was cheaper all summer up this way but has increased lately. Below $3.10 the last 3 months or so. 

BP in Barkeyville (5644 William Flinn Hwy)

5644 William Flinn Hwy, Barkeyville, Pennsylvania, 16038 |( )★( )★( )★( )★( )★0 (0 Review)4.6 miles away from you
FavoritesShare

Fuel TypesHow ToAmenitiesReviews
Gas

Barkeyville
> BP in Barkeyville (5644 William Flinn Hwy)Fuel Types
RegularMid-gradePremiumDiesel$3.15/Gallon$3.73/Gallon$4.28/Gallon$4.17/Gallon

Would still be $3.10 using their gas card though.
2024/07/25 16:01:15
psu_fish
Joshy Shapiro is a practicing Jew and very pro Israel...wonder if Dems will really do it and **** off all the flag burning and vandalizing freaks defending Hamas. Betting its Mark Kelly. If they do Andy Beshear or Roy Cooper, you know the Dems know Harris is toast. 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account