2024/07/21 14:19:43
crappiefisher
 chrome-extension://hbgjioklmpbdmemlmbkfckopochbgjpl/https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/vsrr023.pdf
2024/07/21 20:36:27
MyWar
Welp, can’t say that was a surprise.

Trump is now gonna be the crazy old candidate in a clear state of mental decline lol.
2024/07/21 20:36:50
eyesandgillz
Haha, so the party of "democracy", protecting us from Trump, " the threat to democracy," will be running the most undemocratically chosen candidate, EVER!  Talk about Idiocracy....and right now, our country is so weak....I won't be surprised if our enemies take full advantage of the power vacuum very soon.  
2024/07/21 21:11:59
DeadGator401
eyesandgillz
Haha, so the party of "democracy", protecting us from Trump, " the threat to democracy," will be running the most undemocratically chosen candidate, EVER!  Talk about Idiocracy....and right now, our country is so weak....I won't be surprised if our enemies take full advantage of the power vacuum very soon.  

I mean if we're referring to Idiocracy - Didn't Hulk Hogan remind you of someone the other night?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig446isvXlI

2024/07/21 21:36:44
r3g3
I dont have enough popcorn for this implosion of liberalism and WOKENESS.
Its already a hoot but the next few days or weeks of infighting for position publicly will be wild  lol.
Even a couple of weeks ago ya just couldnt have made this stuff up.
2024/07/21 22:03:38
DeadGator401
MyWar
Biden has covid.

Imagine the timeline where both presidential candidates die within a week of each other.

I feel like the craziest shiit in 2024 is yet to come.

Welp, here's your golden star - you called it. 
2024/07/21 22:24:00
MyWar
eyesandgillz
Haha, so the party of "democracy", protecting us from Trump, " the threat to democracy," will be running the most undemocratically chosen candidate, EVER! 

Yea… I see a lot of conservatives trotting this one out. Pretty weak criticism imo.

A democracy is a system of government. A party is not the government, it’s a private organization. There is nothing in the constitution that says parties must select nominees by popular vote.

Also, only the two major parties select nominees by primary vote, and they’ve really only done that since the 70s. For most of this country’s history, parties had other internal processes by which they selected their own nominees.
2024/07/21 23:10:52
MyWar
DeadGator401
MyWar
Biden has covid.

Imagine the timeline where both presidential candidates die within a week of each other.

Care to make some more predictions?

1) Will it be Kamala Harris?
2) Who will be VP?
3) Will trump debate the nominee?
4) Which celebrity endorsement will swing Michigan- kid rock or Eminem?
2024/07/21 23:34:14
DeadGator401
MyWar
DeadGator401
MyWar
Biden has covid.

2) Who will be VP?

It's gonna be Kamala. 
I think she'll pick Shapiro or Whitmer as VP. 
Trump will debate, but it's gonna likely be "rules" that tilt in his direction, as the last ones went in Bidens favor, at least that was the perception. 
Let's not forget, as with Biden, Trumps old. In a debate setting, it's likely that Harris will dogwalk him. Same with Vance would have with Biden and yada yada. 

Eminem would swing if that was a real thing. 
Comparing Eminem and Kid Rock is like comparing Crosby with James Neal.
2024/07/22 08:19:29
psu_fish
DeadGator401
MyWar
DeadGator401
MyWar
Biden has covid.

2) Who will be VP?

It's gonna be Kamala. 
I think she'll pick Shapiro or Whitmer as VP. 
Trump will debate, but it's gonna likely be "rules" that tilt in his direction, as the last ones went in Bidens favor, at least that was the perception. 
Let's not forget, as with Biden, Trumps old. In a debate setting, it's likely that Harris will dogwalk him. Same with Vance would have with Biden and yada yada. 

Eminem would swing if that was a real thing. 
Comparing Eminem and Kid Rock is like comparing Crosby with James Neal.

How is she going to dog walk him in a debate? She is the absentee border czar. She kept non violent criminals locked up in CA. She produces word salads and cackles for no reason...what has she really done the last 3.5 years? 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account