2024/07/18 21:23:18
Mitchell
MyWar

You think I’m delusional huh?

Tell me something, when JD Vance spoke at the convention last night and said the republicans were gonna get “tough on wall st”, did you believe him?

Did you believe Hillary back in '08 when she said the 'Crats were gonna get tough on Wall Street? Did'ja believe Barrack in '12 when he said they needed to get tough on Wall Street takin' advantage of the IRAs and 401K investments about overcharging for services and making trades that benefitted the executors instead of the investor? Truth of the matter is: Wall Street is the Democrat Party cash cow, and they just love the fact that Biden pumped an additional 2 trillion into the economy, 'cause right now Big Tech investors are the major beneficiaries; the rest of the market, not so much.
2024/07/19 00:10:23
MyWar
Mitchell
MyWar

You think I’m delusional huh?

Tell me something, when JD Vance spoke at the convention last night and said the republicans were gonna get “tough on wall st”, did you believe him?

Did you believe Hillary back in '08 when she said the 'Crats were gonna get tough on Wall Street? Did'ja believe Barrack in '12 when he said they needed to get tough on Wall Street takin' advantage of the IRAs and 401K investments about overcharging for services and making trades that benefitted the executors instead of the investor? Truth of the matter is: Wall Street is the Democrat Party cash cow, and they just love the fact that Biden pumped an additional 2 trillion into the economy, 'cause right now Big Tech investors are the major beneficiaries; the rest of the market, not so much.

Dodd Frank got passed while Obama was the president. That was the most comprehensive financial reform legislation in the history of the country. It was a complete game changer for the financial sector. As far as whatever he said in 2012, you would have to link something more specific.

Aren’t republicans constantly trying to deregulate everything? Can you name one example of when trump actually PASSED some kind of reform or regulatory legislation?

I don’t know what “big tech investors are the major beneficiaries” is supposed to mean. Is that a reference to George soros or something? There are plenty of Silicon Valley libertarian tech bros that support republicans too. Elon musk has gone full mask off and he is all in on trump.
2024/07/19 01:29:55
DeadGator401
Well that was a weird speech. 

He kissed the guys helmet. What?
2024/07/20 08:49:06
r3g3
Article in The Hill says we need Hillary more than ever--WOW- scares the heck out of me  lol
2024/07/20 13:44:25
Mitchell
r3g3
Article in The Hill says we need Hillary more than ever--WOW- scares the heck out of me  lol

I agree, r3g3. The Hill writer should be arrested for advocating or promoting domestic terrorism!
2024/07/20 20:57:01
Porktown
I wondered how it could possibly get worse than these two clown candidates. The past week has cemented this reality. Even if Hillary gets in, maybe slightly better choice than the corpse of Biden (my apologies of a bad joke if he actually dies by the time I hit post). It is like there are some uber rich guys sitting in a room, trying to put on some sort of ultra surreal reality show. What will be the next wrinkle??? Just like every other dope, now not distracted by all day fishing, beach, pool, beers, seafood and other vacation distractions, I’ll likely be tuned in. Olympics can’t come soon enough. Please God, have some sort of Steelers trade shake up or something newsworthy more than this chit show. Can’t it just be December politically speaking without passing up the rest of the summer and the fall fishing bite?
2024/07/21 09:49:17
r3g3
I really like the Olympics- havent watched much TV in the past year or two as I cant stand the constant ads but the Olympics will certainly draw me back.
Right up till the first guy wins a womans event then its back to NO TV,
2024/07/21 14:15:55
crappiefisher
 'Bout time. One down.
2024/07/21 14:16:58
Porktown
r3g3
I really like the Olympics- havent watched much TV in the past year or two as I cant stand the constant ads but the Olympics will certainly draw me back.
Right up till the first guy wins a womans event then its back to NO TV,

They don’t allow it. There is one, what we used to just call “tomboy” girl that identifies as “transgender”, but not as a guy. At least one that I am aware of, which about 1/4 of the top women’s athletes are as well... I’m pretty sure we all knew a girl like that growing up. “She’s one of the boys”, which is cool until it isn’t. Those girls were the best growing up. Until interest of just hanging out, getting dirty with the boys, changes to “getting down and dirty” with the boys and no interest from them, then mostly banished. Kind of sad for those girls.

Guys turning into girls to have any sort of sporting advantage is ridiculous. Most, if not all sports have addressed this. NCAA got caught with their pants down with that cheater guy. But have addressed since. HS sports are making their way to catch up. PIAA is such a mess with so much internal politics that the board is too focused on their home districts and what is best for them, can’t seem to decide how to address this issue.
2024/07/21 14:18:52
Porktown
crappiefisher
 'Bout time. One down.

Right! Let’s hope domino effect. Stopping at the last Congressman!

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account