2021/10/04 14:26:15
woodnickle
I love bird hunting also. But since Mika died it isn't the same. She was the best hunting dog I ever had.
I am doing a little more this year since my son is retiring from the Marines. He's got that spirit that I had as a young man 👍
Good luck to you 👌
2021/10/04 18:57:04
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Go get 'em. Good luck 👍
2021/10/04 20:37:14
thunderpole
What an epic evening! In between the little fronts the deer where up like crazy. Seen 7 bucks 8 does. No shots on the does. I never layed eyes on the big 7. He had to be close somewhere idk, Passed on a basket 8. Never even got wet..... in my experience always hunt the fronts sure you may get wet, but in-between the storms the deer feed heavy. It rained probably 20 minutes but my tree blocked it all.
2021/10/10 11:05:12
thunderpole
Noone hunting? I haven't bow hunted since Monday. Yesterday's duck hunt couldn't of went much worse lol got beat to the spot at 3am. Then we only shot 1 woody only bird to decoy. Rained the entire time except when cooking breakfast thankfully. The weekend going into the following week looks like a nice cold front coming. Should be killer deer movement
2021/10/10 13:08:52
Moses Guthrie
I only got out first day so far, saw a little 8 pt first thing that got a pass and the evening sit was a bust. Did see 9 doe and an 8 pt playing bird dog yesterday for the youth ringneck opener. Will be out a good bit after the muzzle loader bear season.
2021/10/10 17:51:00
dpms
Was out Saturday morning and evening. Drew a blank in the morning. Saw 4 does and a small buck in the evening. Got two new bucks on camera in one of my areas. 
2021/10/10 20:25:26
fishin coyote
Been very slow in my area. Have seen a few doe and some spikes 
2021/10/11 08:46:49
eyesandgillz
Heat and activities keeping me and the kids at home.  Finally got the pool closed Friday afternoon so that is one item off the fall checklist.
Spent Sat. morning/early afternoon at Ft. Ligonier days then rushed home for kids tourney deck hockey tryouts in Rostraver at 4pm then rushed to Jeannette for my son's 7pm flag football game.....
Kids off today but flag football practice at noon then a deck hockey game tonight at 630 pm.  Going to be too hot anyways and with my deer, my freezer is currently topped off.  We need to eat more!  

Good luck to those still heading out....I need to make sure my Thermacell is locked and loaded.  We used it all night last Wed. with my son and I in the ground blind.  Only say a doe but the skeeters were swarming us until I fired the tcell up.
2021/10/12 11:52:00
thunderpole
Hunted last evening was a big fat goose egg on deer sightings. Let's go cold front!
2021/10/12 20:58:11
fishin coyote
Saw a couple of doe tonight and passed on a little one but I did get to see this 

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account