2021/01/14 17:10:22
mr.crappie
One of the most amazing thing that I have ever seen was on the youtube channel called "uncut angling" the episode is called (I lost everything} the host went through the ice while fishing by himself in Manitoba Canada & by using electronics managed to come back a week later during a thaw & put his boat in & retrieved most of his lost gear using a heavy rod.It is too long for me to explain especially since I am so poorly educated on electronics. But I think that you will like it.  sam
2021/01/14 18:18:40
graveydavey
Aaron is a hellava fisherman. All of his videos are outstanding. The 39 episodes, which is a competition with a group of anglers on different waters, searching for different species is crazy.
2021/01/15 12:05:34
solitario lupo
This should be the vid Sam.
https://youtu.be/vOKEqR5ukIY
2021/01/15 12:10:15
solitario lupo
Looks like he was having to much fun finding his stuff.
2021/01/15 15:20:23
mr.crappie
Lupo, That is the one,thanks. He is amazing in my eyes,I have watched most of his videos,but I think  that he pushes the envelope too much. It is not cool to go out by your self on sketchy ice anywhere, especially in a remote area like I assume it  was in Manitoba. Since he usually gives tips,I would like to offer 1 to him.Always leave a spare key at the truck,this would have at least saved him a dip in the water to get his coat & keys.He certainly knows his electronics.  sam
2021/01/18 20:34:45
mr.crappie
part 2 of recovery video is now on you-tube. Aaron gets the rest of his stuff after it has been underwater for a while & then catches some nice slabs.  sam
2021/02/21 17:44:26
Sparkplugbob
hi everyone I live in north Springfield where crooked creek runs in to the lake no open spots love to fish inland waters maybe this week. Thanks lots of bites no snags

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account