2020/12/03 16:50:55
mr.crappie
Started off slow but soon picked up,so far 6 out of 8 of our gang got bucks & a few got does also.I read in the pa.outdoor mag. that they shot a poss.record amount of deer in Archery season & from the reports I got that the deer processors in our area were swamped first day.They were warning people that wanted to drop off deer for the hunters helping the hungry program to call first because some of them were at their limit already.As a side note my son shot a very nice buck that was trailing a doe & several other hunters told me of seeing bucks with their nose on the ground trailing does as well. They told me it looks like the rut was finally kicking in around here.I really miss going out this year,especialy playing in the snow with my snow camo. Only 1 coyote seen,no shot given. Good luck this week-end,BE CAREFUL.  sam
2020/12/03 18:52:48
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Congrats to your group! Was hoping to make it out this Saturday for a baldie, but work might get in the way.
2020/12/04 00:07:25
outasync
First day in ohio was soggy. Seen 8 deer by 930am. 6 doe and 2 small bucks. Decided on a mercy kill of a small 5 point. Be had a infection the size of a baseball under his one eye. Looks like an antler got him while fighting. Now im hoping for a baldy saturday.
2020/12/04 09:06:19
Mountian Man
Haven't seen any deer at all in the past few months, probably hanging it up for the year.
2020/12/04 09:06:19
Mountian Man
Haven't seen any deer at all in the past few months, probably hanging it up for the year.
2020/12/04 09:08:20
thunderpole
I hunted the past 2 days (today's off our asses are kicked) tomorrow starts the slaughter. Yesterday first drive we got a 11pt Chuck's biggest buck ever and the day before we got 2 . Drive master got a decent 7 pt and old man shot a dandy 8pt probably one of his best bucks ever. Guy is almost 90 and still puts in the work with us boys . Season is off to a great start! We kicked up another wall hanger 8pt yesterday 5 guys no guns😂 and he managed to get around the posters he really don't know how lucky he is. Gonna smack some paper make sure the cz is still on. Tomorrow the truck beds are getting filled. Good luck to everyone shoot straight punch them tags!
2020/12/04 09:10:39
thunderpole
Old man's buck

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
2020/12/04 09:12:52
thunderpole
Chuck's 11pt

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
2020/12/04 10:01:54
mr.crappie
outasync, The buck that my son shot had a hole in the skull just under the eye that was infected with the right side of his face swollen & pus coming out of it. Also had a few punctures in his shoulder area & 2 pts broken.With the size of his buck I would have liked to see the one that kicked his butt.Also this one was covered in ticks.   sam
2020/12/04 10:45:14
outasync
This was a tiny scrub 5 pt running with a basket 8 pt. The left side of his face had a ball like a baseball was stuck to his cheek just under the eye. I could see it in my scope from 80 yards away. I hated shooting such a small buck on the first day but by the looks of it i couldnt let it go.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account