2020/06/29 06:08:50
mr.crappie
I would have thought that with so many people out of work & with no team sports for kids, that there would be a lot of chatter on the board.I have been looking forward to seeing some picts,especially family picts.   sam
2020/06/29 15:42:38
ZelieSam
I've gone a total of ONE time this year.  By this time last year I had a dozen plus trips in and that includes several to Wilhelm.  Fishing around here is supposed to be quiet and relaxing in my book, and the lakes are so packed full of clowns that it just hasn't been worth it.  Normally we'd be in our summer pattern right now catching perch mostly.  But do I want to haul my boat to the lake, dodge 500% increase in selfish fools at the launches just to dodge endless yakkers shouting at each other from 5 feet away for a couple perch?  Hard to drag myself out there when a Tuesday morning is going to be like a late morning Saturday crowd, and the weekend crowd is more like a holiday crowd.  

Bonus gripe, 4th of July this weekend.  You couldn't drag me out there.  Arthur will look like Daytona at spring break.  Already looking forward to November on Tampa Bay chasing grouper this year.  That normally doesn't start until at least summer is over.  
2020/06/29 16:29:36
Moses Guthrie
Been out pretty much every weekend since Eye season opened up. Only one trip to Arthur, been hitting the big lake in the boat and some nights casting from shore with very good success. Been seeing a good bit of people doing the same.
2020/06/29 19:50:37
Mountian Man
Kinda just been fishing close to home and overlooked ditches...local lakes look like a holiday weekend daily least here.
2020/06/29 22:19:01
pensfan1
Got a 2 man limit today up The Big Lake. 4 > 20" the rest were over 20 with 2 26s.
2020/06/29 22:53:22
BeenThereDoneThat.
Lost interest fishing in PA. I sold my boat and gave away 90% of my fishing gear.

Guess I showed them stupid fish... huh.
2020/06/30 08:56:44
psu_fish
Been fishing the Allegheny in Franklin, always bass to catch, got a nice 19 inch walleye while throwing soft plastics for bass. Hoping to fish the 3rd here perhaps the river, and then try Arthur on the 4th early AM before the crowds come. Really want to get up onto the big lake, and cast Erie Dearies for Walleyes, but need the migratory walleyes to come in with greater numbers, and calm seas.
2020/06/30 10:05:09
mr.crappie
pensfan1 ,Sounds great, Were  you on your own,or on a charter?  sam
2020/06/30 10:09:13
DNJ500
Not been out locally since Covid..Went recently for 2 weeks to The Forgotten Coast..Cape San Blas on Florida panhandle..a county with only one case of the virus since it began..Near empty beaches...Not a lot of fish..a few bluefish, speckled trout and sharks...Great to be almost alone on the beaches though...
2020/06/30 14:54:37
pensfan1
mr.crappie
pensfan1 ,Sounds great, Were  you on your own,or on a charter?  sam

We take my boat. 1 foot or less is my jam👍👍😉. No problems with getting to that 40ft -50ft, even with my 20HP. That Yamaha purrs like a kitten and sips the fuel. I think gallon n half allday.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account