2020/03/26 15:47:51
Clint S
Well I knew it was a matter of time. I had a direct exposure yesterday and found out today. There will be no restrictions except wearing a non 95 mask until when and if I start showing symptoms per the hospital or 14 days whichever comes first
2020/03/26 16:21:31
Fisherlady2
I can only imagine your concerns and pray it will miss you.... 
2020/03/26 16:43:13
fichy
All that farm work will help you if you do get it, Clint. I'm wishing you a lot more than luck.  
2020/03/26 17:19:47
BeenThereDoneThat.
Godspeed with your recovery Clint.
2020/03/26 18:28:06
DarDys
Best of luck Clint.
2020/03/26 21:13:23
r3g3

good luck with that Clint- Exposure doesn't mean you will get it.
Likely many of us have been unknowingly exposed by now.
2020/03/26 21:35:00
Clint S
Thanks everyone, my hopes are high I do not pick it up, but what about the next time and next time. I am on the front line caring for the sick every day at work. I will need alot of hand washing , good genetics and some blind luck too.
2020/03/27 09:14:03
troutbum21
Clint, I hope and pray your guardian angels keep you from harms way during this dangerous time.  
2020/03/28 07:41:38
hot tuna
Clint I hope this shall pass quickly and you are ok.
I can't say if I'm correct by the laws mandate by the governor as they change daily but I don't really think having no restrictions other than wearing a mask is correct.
I know at least where I'm working we must fill out a paper every day asking if we've knowingly have or have been in direct contact with someone who has the virus.
If yes to either, you MUST self quarantine for at least 14 days. After the 14 days and no symptoms, you MUST have a test negative before allowed to return to work.

I'm pretty sure our county is also mandating that same restrictions and subject to civil penalties if you don't adhere to the 14 day quarantine. I don't think your allowed to be out in the public, even with ppe.

Now since you're in the medical field, your exposure is pretty much guaranteed so the rules most likely apply differently to those .

Good luck man
2020/03/28 10:16:02
Clint S
Working in the state hospital I am privy to all the latest and greatest mandates as soon as they roll off the press. My exposure was being in the same room as them. At this point as of yesterday per the hospital EVERY patient and worker must wear surgical masks. The prior was anyone with this in room exposure was surgical mask for 14 days. I will not be tested unless I show symptoms. We are diligent with our precautions and I was not coughed or sneezed on. That's what they say so that's what I do. I have a strong suspicion that my nieces had this as does her primary in February she had every symptoms associated and has recovered fully. She had fever, back pain, sore throat and cough with breathing difficulty that did not respond to steroids. I was exposed to her several times. I also had a cold shortly after. Maybe I had it already. I only go to work and back I should be having symptoms by now as I saw this patient over a week ago too.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account