2020/04/22 17:19:10
BeenThereDoneThat.
Hawks, yotes, fox, owls snakes.

A few weeks back, leaving Conneaut Lake heading toward Espeyville just after I turned onto 285 (twp building) a ring-knecked ditch chicken ran across the road.

PGC stocking them things or maybe a private ditch chicken farm in that area?
2020/04/30 21:47:55
treesparrow
   I have used lots of things for dubbing. I have to admit though the chuckle story of cat dubbing was from a story (humor) I read years ago. Although my old labs hair made nice spiky tails and legs. Yea old scruffy I miss him. I had a friend that swore by Polar Bear hair jigs for walleye. lf that pesky guard at the Carnegie Museum would have stopped following me around  I might just know. Next time I visit I will not wear my hip boots, fly vest and lucky fishing hat. One lady thought I was an exhibit, and the guard let her know to the contrary. But told her to  keep her distance as He thought I looked as willy as any of the critters in there, and the fish smell oh my. That old Polar bear wont miss a little hair, he taint even alive. What kind of sissy Polar Bear they got in there what taint lost some hair.
  If it wasn't for muddler's and bass bugs my old deer mount would be perfect. Now when I show him off all the admirers comment on how he must have been some scrapper. Why I made him a legend
   How much a dis is true Dardys. Maybe it is maybe it taint. Hope you enjoyed, I have to rest my pointin finger now.
2020/04/30 22:13:20
Fisherlady2
We had a very long haired black and white cat...it wasn't unheard of for her to sacrifice a few tufts when hubby was tying something. But always harmless scissoring, lol... he has also taken a few donations from our chickens when looking for a particular color.
2020/04/30 22:15:41
BeenThereDoneThat.
😅 Smelling like a fish.... lucky for you that ole Bear tweren't alive. 😂

🤗 Kitty hair works after placed in a coffee/spice grinder. Comes out all fluffy and stuff. A little bowstring wax on the thread and magnifique.

Ummm, ☝ remove fur from kitty "before" placing in the coffee grinder. The fur... not the cat!! 😳
2020/05/08 15:34:31
mr.crappie
I saw a pict.in this weeks "Pa. Outdoor News" that at first infuriated me,then embarrassed me as a sportsman,then gave me a  'WTF' moment.The pict. showed a guy & his 2 dogs with approx. 400 squirrel tails that he took this past season.What possible reason could he have for killing that many squirrels except for maybe selling the tails to the Mepps lure co..It was like seeing those old 'Market Hunter' picts. Any hunting dog owner knows that the best part is watching dogs work,after you tree a squirrel you won,I don't think that you have to kill everything just because you can. Keep some to eat & shoot some so that the dog is rewarded,but come on approx. 400 ?  sam
2020/05/11 21:59:38
thunderpole
My buddy has curs squirrels over dogs is sweet he hunts alot and maby 100? A year if that between everyone shooting we use 22s so some get away dang holes

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account