2019/10/31 21:03:33
BeenThereDoneThat.
ha  haa ha.....  too much neighbor.... tooo much.  Good doggy, good Nina.  
2019/10/31 21:05:29
Big Tuna
Good hunt....had a couple of female beagles that where chit rollers and one even enjoyed recycled .....grossed me out.....I added some Adolfs meat tenderiser to her food.....she seemed to out grow...thank goodness....
2019/11/01 07:20:50
DarDys
Nina is having a wonderful season. Cudos to you for providing it.
2019/11/02 14:33:07
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
Definitly been a fun season so far with the dog. Went out for a little while yesterday. Flushed one hen I didn't get a shot at. Fun part of the day was I decided to get off the beaten path some back in the woods along a swamp edge. The dog was working the thick brush on the edge and ended up flushing a nice gobbler right to me. One day too early.
2019/11/19 19:45:45
CRAPPIE_SLAYER
No one small game hunts here anymore...? Been out chasing birds with Nina a few times since my last post with a few birds taken and the dog managing to catch one that tried to hide in some thick brush. Some pizz poor shotgun work by me lately too. Archery always seems to take over at some point, but with that over its time to run the dogs some more.

Today was Elsa the feist dogs turn now that she can't tree any hunters in their stands. Thought I'd get her warmed up for when my niece and nephew come at thanksgiving. She was turned into a house dog earlier in the year and I thought maybe that would make her a little soft, but she put those thoughts to rest minutes after I cut her loose into the woods to chase them treerats. Was a short hunt with the sun setting early these days, but we bagged 3 greys that she treed, and had 2 more trees that I couldn't manage to see with the rapidly fading sunlight. All in all it was a great 1hr hunt, and the feist dog looked ecstatic to get out and stretch here legs. Wish I had some happy dog pics to share but it got too dark too fast.
2019/11/19 22:43:41
Millerdaga
rippinlip
That dog's look says it all.Congrats.

+1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account