2018/11/17 12:27:15
mopars0
Ok BTDT , here is your gun season board...got t my shanty stove ready to go now I need to cut some more wood up ..๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ‘.... good luck yโ€™all
2018/11/19 15:57:38
dpms
Good luck to you as well. I will be out there with the 45/70 most likely overlooking a hillside covered in multiflora rose. Now if we could just catch a break in this darn wet weather. Long term forecast is for rain most of the first week, including the opener in this corner of the state. 
2018/11/19 18:04:23
mopars0
Dpms....Iโ€™ll be out there also with my 7mm , son will have his 30-06 .. yes weather looks pretty wet for sure. Have shanty with stove covering a field and thicket ...I guess being old and somewhat spoiled is paying off..๐Ÿบ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ‘
2018/11/19 18:05:29
BloodyHand
Looks like I'll be dragging out the Bang stick myself. Missed a bruiser last Friday of archery. Still have snow on the ground but don't think it will still be there on Monday. Stay tuned.

BH
2018/11/19 18:33:59
Big Tuna
I'll be camped out at my spot where I've seen 3 better than average 8pts. Anyone will do me just fine. 6.5 Creedmoor makes is first,first day buck hunt. Tree umbrella check,deer cart check,Gortex everything. Good luck to all and be safe.
2018/11/20 10:08:12
eyesandgillz
No rain, me and one of the kids (coin flip) will be in the double ladder.  If it is going to be raining, I'll take the ground blind.  Come back at lunch time to get the other one and let them hunt the afternoon.  Good luck to everyone....

2018/11/20 10:18:40
Panfisher
Bear hunters were out driving bear everywhere Sat.   Does anyone think this makes the bucks more spooked.  I know last year one bear drive they did put out lots of deer.  When we drove it out in doe season no deer came out of the drive.  Just saying.
2018/11/20 12:51:11
anzomcik
Panfisher
Bear hunters were out driving bear everywhere Sat.   Does anyone thinks this makes the bucks more spooked.  I know last year one bear drive put out lots of deer.  When we drove it out in doe season no deer came out of the drive.  Just saying.

Yes, I believe any pressure in the woods can change the patterns of the deer whether its hunting (all types), camping, hiking, ATV or horse back riding... I think the deer are in the general area but they may do deer things different after being pressured. The deer's #1 goal is to stay alive, I dont believe they recognize the difference between a hiker and a hunter. 
2018/11/20 14:23:04
dpms
Panfisher
Bear hunters were out driving bear everywhere Sat.   Does anyone thinks this makes the bucks more spooked.  I know last year one bear drive put out lots of deer.  When we drove it out in doe season no deer came out of the drive.  Just saying.

The deer will return to their home areas after being pushed around. But they learn a bit each time they are pushed around. :-)
2018/11/20 16:17:40
mopars0
I went out today and cut some firewood run chain saw for about 1hr got windows ready to open up ...got stove ready to fire up Monday. Hoping they are all calmed down by then ... lol. Still snow on ground and 1/4โ€ ice on my seat of the one stand and 2โ€ snow on top of that ... cleaned seat all off and raised it up guess I should have done that when I left last day of bow season. No movement on cameraโ€™s might be why no fresh tracks ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ‘... like I said before good luck yโ€™all

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account