2018/10/06 20:45:54
The Ringer
Figured Id give someone else a shot at winnin Lock 3 Clyde n Patties river tournaments n moved up to Warren to torment the walleye up here! Anyway, I was over at the mouth of Conewango and friggin blew a shot at a hog. It plowed a Pearl white bomber on a minor period, the very end of it. Rivers crankin up here but cooling off daily. Had a giant Ski take a swipe at a black black one of the double blade musky spinners that I make, and Lee was so cool to let me sell at the shop, last week on some extremely high river conditions. Thanks to all you guys who bought them up. I believe Ive found a honey hole up here but time will tell. Be down next week to do some slingin and restock my eye plug box. Warren needs a tackle shop bad. Walmart don't carry the eye plugs that are go to's Hallers in Tionesta has a nice selection but its a long run unfortunately. Havent been over to Pauls so I don't know. Had a Tideoute tournament entry 28in 4.71lb northern but didn't make the cut for Sunday. Well keep them lines tight and yer shot in the air. til next time

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account