2018/01/20 13:38:37
dpms
Nothing on the morning sit. Getting ready to head back out for the afternoon.
2018/01/20 14:27:37
BeenThereDoneThat.
dpms
Nothing on the morning sit. Getting ready to head back out for the afternoon.

Can't say as I don't envy ya, but it's just too darned far for me to drive and sit in a tree, even if there is legal buck still in the area.  Sooo I'll go and swing my feet from my seat, over a hole through the ice.

Good luck dpms, keep the reports coming.
2018/01/20 18:22:05
dpms
First day in the late season that I drew a blank. Nothing this evening either. 
2018/01/31 14:36:02
BeenThereDoneThat.

I think I got the elusive PA. White Tailed Deer figured out, they don't go nocturnal, they just fly into the night.

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met

Attachment(s)

2018/01/31 19:51:40
BIG WAGS
caught one with their winter camo on I see.....or don't see

2018/01/31 20:58:56
BeenThereDoneThat.
Wags I hope that is the case. Wouldn't want to think that deer is one from my past and has returned, looking for me.😱
2018/02/01 11:07:08
BeenThereDoneThat.
Talking about hunting, I got to thinking about other licenses and permits and in checking past mail, I see a letter from the County Sheriff and one from PennDot.    

Well this morning I head to the County Seat where I renewed my CDL and my CCW.   Thought for sure I was gonna see the County Sheriff comin through the door at the DMV when I walked inside to renew my CDL and asked the attendant where I could renew my CCW?   Stupid spellcheck!!!!

There should be a law against license and permits!!!!
2018/02/01 18:35:58
CAPTAIN HOOK
Talk about ghost deer......this one was around a lot of years till it vanished...Mercer County

Friend that snapped this shot said this deer was around for at least 7 years or more...those all are her's following ....basically a neighborhood pet along all the houses. 
2018/02/28 05:43:47
BeenThereDoneThat.
No sense in "waiting to the last minute" to get things wound up.  As the old saying goes "the early bird gets the worm" except I'm thinking these two guys are "better late then never".   I know it's not  toooooooo early to start growing the next state record buck but I'll place my money, the antlers are still hanging on from last year.    I guess I must have not looked behind the right trees, stupid elusive Pennsylvania White Tailed Deer.

Can't quite say I'd bet my bottom dollar on it but I'm pretty sure, this is a different deer.  You be the judge. 

Attachment(s)

2018/02/28 07:14:50
DarDys
Last year I had a real good 8-point on camera on 4/21.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account