2017/09/26 14:45:52
mopars0
Ok almost here Saturday 30th for me , need a cool down which they say is coming not fast enough though .., couple pictures not sure if it is same buck , one smaller buck and some doe so we will see, don't get to excited first week or so ... good luck to all .... go gettem BTDT 👍

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
2017/09/26 15:11:42
dpms
Good luck to all headed out. Took a walk this afternoon and found some dead EHD deer in another one of my spots. I am slowly running out of options this fall to have an area to hunt that has not been devastated by EHD. 
2017/09/26 20:44:02
BeenThereDoneThat.
Mopars we're gonna try like hell to poke one with a stick this year. Not gonna have much gun time or late season stick flinging so I can't pass any first shots. Even though those big earred little rascals are so dammed cute.

Almost forgot buddy, good luck stabbing that badboy in your picture, with a pointy stick.

Dms the EHD situation in your area sounds epidemic. Hearing dead deer in numbers that you and few others have reported is very sad. Even more disheartening is the animals going to complete waste.

Hope the problem has peaked and things soon change for the better in your area.
2017/09/26 21:40:56
mopars0
BTDT ... thanks bud hope you get to stick a great whitetail also ... went out today and had to get a 6" stove pipe section for my stove in my hunting shanty ... kinda felt funny getting stove pipe when it was 89 outside people tend to look at ya a like you're a little weird 😜👍. hope to get a shot at the big one in the picture just hope a don't fall out of the tree when I see him .... lol Good luck 👍
2017/09/28 23:55:44
mopars0
Hey BTDT .... checked my camera again today , shot bow some , got a new stove pipe section for shanty stove for rifle season just in case I still need to be out there. Just hope I don't fall out of the stand if I see the big one 😜👍👍..... ready though , good luck guys

Attachment(s)

2017/09/29 07:07:00
BeenThereDoneThat.
Looks like it could be a good year for somebody..... if he don't fall asleep playing "rock-a-bye Mopars swinging in a tree". he hee.

Good luck on the opener buddy. 👍
2017/09/29 10:17:19
mopars0
BeenThereDoneThat.
Looks like it could be a good year for somebody..... if he don't fall asleep playing "rock-a-bye Mopars swinging in a tree". he hee.

Good luck on the opener buddy. 👍
. Thanks bud, good luck to you also if you venture out to the great Pa Woods tomorrow 🏹🏹.... still early not getting to excited yet but hey guess I get excited just being out there anymore .... aging factor will do that to ya 😜👍
2017/09/29 10:48:35
outasync
I have a long shift at work tomorrow so I'm sitting out the opener. Thought about hunting sunday evening but I think I'll take the family out on the boat and see if the wife can stand the pymie stench instead lol
2017/09/29 15:32:17
BeenThereDoneThat.
mopars0

.... still early not getting to excited yet but hey guess I get excited just being out there anymore .... aging factor will do that to ya 😜👍

Your getting excited??? Tomorrow is opening day and I just started my new hunting stand and yes, I'll be buying stove pipe too...... well eventually. lol

Attachment(s)

2017/09/29 15:48:00
BeenThereDoneThat.
Dave let me know if ya make it to Pewmatuning. lol

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account