2018/03/10 22:13:47
BeenThereDoneThat.
I think I see what you guys are saying, if I could just find my glasses.
2018/03/11 14:36:23
hot tuna
While I used to own race cars, junk cars and pulling an engine or rebuilding a car was fun back 30 years ago. Not so much anymore.
I'm doing a simple 4 wheel brake job today. Everything is going great but wallowing through the mud from the non heated garage to man cave is NO fun . I can't wait to go fishing!!

At my house, if your not wearing these boots, your not going outside

Attachment(s)

Attachments are not available: Download requirements not met
2018/03/12 08:41:12
fichy
"Even now, fly tying and smaller stuff is getting tough. 
Don't know how much longer I can participate when it no longer becomes fun"

HT, there's a clip on set of folding  magnifiers for the brim of your hat called Mag-Eyes that work very well. https://www.amazon.com/Mag-Eyes-Hat-Magnifier-Lens/dp/B00XIKYGSQ  Fly tying, you can   pick up a magnifying light . https://www.amazon.com/Brightech-Light-View-Magnifying-Clamp/dp/B019R1FDEA/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1520858016&sr=8-6&keywords=magnifying+light+for+crafts  
Hope your weekend is like shooting fish in the Barrel..... 
I been getting walleyes near the locks (legal- no lectures please)  on sinking line and big buggers.  Sure ain't steelhead. 

2018/03/12 18:42:43
Clint S
3/15 on the eyes  round here so still a few days to have at 'em.   I will try to hit the SOL on Thursday and meet up for some fun on Saturday.  Sunday I will boil my sap
2018/03/19 18:01:48
hot tuna
So bringing my wife along on this trip was fun stuff. We can't take worn out beds and nothing for her to do as a non fisher.
Given that everything was at our hallway, I think that place is a good addition that was lacking. Super 8 only goes so far and Oswego is to far. Not to disrespect the great longstanding establishments and lodges. We both enjoyed our stay. Seen live music, played bar games , ate good real cooked food food and a full service staff made sure it was cleanly always.
So to break down the cost based on 2 of us .
$115 per night dbl 3 nights booked
At 3 dinners , 2 lunches @ $75. Each day for 2 people.
2018/06/02 20:52:48
hot tuna
I put in an order to fishusa yesterday for 15 rapalas and some terminal tackle.
Fun stuff ahead on the awesome able
2018/06/16 11:56:58
hot tuna
A second trip in so many weeks. Always fun.
Your dance worked well Jack. Level raised and fishing good.
Spending fathers day with a few fathers.

Attachment(s)

2018/06/16 12:04:34
r3g3
Great  fish--congrats
My favored stream is still closed off because of so many 'hangers' and down trees after the big blow.

Hey- on the fun side ( I think)
Didja hear about the guy catching an Alligator snapping turtle -while cleaning it to eat he found a human finger inside.
Now they are goin nuts looking for a body.

Good thing he opened the belly- for a lot of reasons.
2018/06/16 14:28:04
mr.crappie
r3g3
Great  fish--congrats
My favored stream is still closed off because of so many 'hangers' and down trees after the big blow.

Hey- on the fun side ( I think)
Didja hear about the guy catching an Alligator snapping turtle -while cleaning it to eat he found a human finger inside.
Now they are goin nuts looking for a body.

Good thing he opened the belly- for a lot of reasons.

r3g3, I was, at an earlier time, a handfisher for snappers & can tell you that it is possible that that turtle could have taken the finger off of a LIVE person,so it may be premature looking for a body.  sam

2018/06/16 19:35:00
hot tuna
Life is to short

Attachment(s)

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account