2023/09/17 07:09:33
Redneck Tourist
I've had unpleasant encounters in Erie with everyone from out-of-state idiots, eastern Europeans, Canadians, and also "entitled" locals who think they should have 50 yards of open stream while everyone else is lined up elbow to ****hole. Most folks I meet up with are decent types tho and one thing is for sure: if the fish aren't biting it's always entertaining to watch the circus going on around you.
2023/09/17 20:56:44
Woolyb00gr
Caan you show me how to read the gauges
2023/09/19 09:38:22
Redneck Tourist
I don't read any gauges. I go to Uncle Johns Elk Creek webcam and look at the water level in the creek.
2023/09/28 15:46:16
psu_fish
This forum is pretty dead lately....and I know there has been hardly any rain...but mouth of Elk Creek, can one get out into open water with a kayak? 

Thanks
2023/10/10 11:21:40
Redneck Tourist
psu_fish
This forum is pretty dead lately....and I know there has been hardly any rain...but mouth of Elk Creek, can one get out into open water with a kayak? 

Thanks

Last report I saw, from about 2 weeks ago, showed one side of Elk blocked at mouth by a downed tree, and the other side blocked by a huge mound of mud/sediment. No idea if a kayak could squeeze thru or if you'd have to drag it around the obstacles?
2023/10/10 19:16:50
pensfan1
We launched there 3 weeks ago( I think), it was an adventure then. With the battering the shoreline has taken the last 4 days, and no rain, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a trickle into the lake if not locked up totally.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account