2022/09/03 09:25:24
pensfan1
Preaching to the choir, RT.
2022/09/27 22:27:02
crappiefisher
A photo from yesterday. Hate to see what it looks like now.

2022/10/19 12:14:04
Mountian Man
U meen tubes are shut.

Stilhed can't knock it up
2022/11/12 15:12:11
genieman77
D-nymph

That is not true.  Your impression is incorrect.

Don, I was going to send a PM.
But think this deserves public view since the public saw my behavior in the politics forum.

I want to sincerely apologize for being a dikhed to you in 2016.
Sometimes I just get caught up in the fervor and say bad things to good people 

..L.T.A. 
2022/11/29 13:46:10
Rock22
We local landowners have finally hit a breaking point with all the out of town people flocking up here walking all over our propety that we pay the taxes on. I don't think greed is the issue here but just local landowners being frustrated over the massive crowds of fishermen. Doesn't anyone work anymore? I can't even take my son out to fish on a Tuesday after school because of the packed parking lots! I hope more land gets posted until the PA fish commision wakes up and comes up with a better plan. There was a time when the Pittsburgh people drove me nuts but now I would welcome them to fish with us Erie guys. It's the non Pennsylvania people that need to be put into a lottery/voucher system if they want to fish here. I would set the number low and the price high so that one way or another this greedy PA fish commission gets the money they desire. 

2022/11/30 18:51:24
genieman77
Rock22
There was a time when the Pittsburgh people drove me nuts but now I would welcome them to fish with us Erie guys.

so, who's biggest knuckle dragging oafs these days?
They come from Ohio, NY, WV or Russia?

It's funny, years ago I was fishing the Platz rd area.
Twice in the same week I fished next to the same local 
(local in sense he lived in spitting distance of hole and was an old duud) 

He told me, and I quote

"you Ohio guys are alright.
It's those guys from Pittsburgh we could do without"

fo-reel 

2022/11/30 19:02:30
WVDepscritch
Better yet, check out the license plates in the parking lots before too much complaining about out of state fishermen
2022/11/30 23:16:07
fisherofmen376
Save it with the "Pittsburghers are all bad" nonsense.  There are idiots from every corner of the earth.  Zip code doesn't determine ethics.  
It's a tantalizing resource-giant fish, packed into small creeks.  Problem is, they run through private property and eventually some idiot gonna do idiotic things and landowners (rightfully) get upset.  

I am a "muphere" who respects the resource, tries to do it the right way, and helps new fisherfolk ahht.  I can't stand it when i see fish mishandled, laws broken, property being trashed, etc.  I feel a sense of ownership for this resource and want my kids to be able to enjoy it as well.  

I'm PRAYING that the most recent report on the reports page referencing a hunter chasing folk off his property with a rifle isn't the man that owns the land above folleys/below streuchen.  He is extremely kind to leave it open all year long, and only post it during rifle season.  He clearly displays the signs and posts on the facebook page as well. If i owned land on the tribs I would post it immediately.  No way I'd allow the entitled masses on my land form dawn to dusk every day for 8 months straight!  I'd give permission to a few who I know will respect the resource-whether they're from da burgh, da ohiya, wherever.  
2022/12/01 18:38:36
genieman77
fisherofmen376
Save it with the "Pittsburghers are all bad" nonsense.  There are idiots from every corner of the earth.  

not all bad 
the Flyrod P-Burgers in Simm's are mostly OK 
('cept for their expensive stinky cigars) 

It's those "less evolved" spin fishing, bait chuckin', gooey finger'd skein slingin' Burgh'ers  fouling the creeks with their Neanderthal ways

It's proven fact Neanderthal genomes are in modern humans today.
(1-4% on average and up to 9% in some geographic locations)
except in the greater Pittsburgh metro area anomaly 
Where DNA studies clearly demonstrate  they're 43.338% Neanderthal 

yeah, yeah, yeah...i know,
"genie, you a55hole" 

..L.T.A.
2022/12/08 15:40:56
KJH807
MD/NJ/ONT plates are deadlock for idiots.

Last week...
me - hey man you can't park there, this is private property and can be shut down if people don't respect it
him - huh? where can't I park?
me - next to that no parking sign

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account