2013/10/09 13:42:10
pafisher
I will NEVER go in that store again! Has the Penn. Steelhead**** been informed of this?They should notify their membership and ask for a boycott.
2013/10/09 13:59:43
SteelSlayer77
Unbelievable!  Guess I won't be giving any of my business to the trout run store anymore.  I've stopped in there about a dozen times a year in the past.  Poor Richards is close enough, so I'll just drive down the road for whatever I need when in the area going forward.
2013/10/09 14:07:02
KJH807
But something touched me deep inside
The day the rustheads died.

So bye-bye,the tubes to rt 5.
Drove muphere
just to get denied,
And them good old boys were nailing up posted signs
Singin', "this'll be the day rustheads die.
"this'll be the day that rustheads die."

©KJH807  11/9/13  ..... mark it
2013/10/09 14:19:36
slabdaddy
KJH807
But something touched me deep inside
The day the rustheads died.

So bye-bye,the tubes to rt 5.
Drove muphere
just to get denied,
And them good old boys were nailing up posted signs
Singin', "this'll be the day rustheads die.
"this'll be the day that rustheads die."

©KJH807  11/9/13  ..... mark it

Not bad duud. lol.
Question: Would the Cascade Hole fall on the posted land?

2013/10/09 15:12:45
Fish5000
I didn't see anyone post it so I'm asking. I was under the impression that even if someone owns the land, they don't own the water and as long as someone waded from legal, accessible water, they could fish posted land if they remain in the water. True, not true? Thanks!
2013/10/09 15:13:36
D-nymph
fish5000
I didn't see anyone post it so I'm asking. I was under the impression that even if someone owns the land, they don't own the water and as long as someone waded from legal, accessible water, they could fish posted land if they remain in the water. True, not true? Thanks!

That is not true.  Your impression is incorrect.
2013/10/09 15:24:28
Esox_Hunter
fish5000

Your post is completely false as D-Nymph stated.  The only situation where your post holds any truth is in the case of navigable waterways.
2013/10/09 15:32:45
Cold
"You can fish any water to which you can walk from accessible entry points to the water, provided you stay in the water."

-Andrew Jackson, The Communist Manifesto, 1998
2013/10/09 15:40:48
fish5000

http://fishandboat.com/wa.../faq_public_waters.htm
2013/10/09 15:47:38
slabdaddy
I'm suprised someone hasn't posted it before now. Pretty soon, all of the private land will be posted by landowners jumping on the bandwagon. In this economy, I guess you have to make money any way you can.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account