2009/12/15 20:50:32
bassinbrian
18.TKSTRIPER-Selkirk New guy Know most of you..work 8-4 mon-fri.Weekends off.New Hummingbird 45 coming thursday.

WOW look who it is  ... good to hear the flasher will be here soon too !!
2009/12/16 01:05:10
got em
tkstriper....hey tod..we gotta hook up this year bro..tight lines..hope all is well..got em..
2009/12/16 02:12:57
craveman85
1. YANK Troy NY Work 830pm-5am Off sun/mon nights. Can fish most weekdays by 6am.
2. Hook Clifton Park Swing shift Schedule and days off change continuously.
3. Ship of Fools - Delmar - Self employed - fish anytime
4. Eagle Ed - Wilton - Retired - fish anytime
5. Wisdom - Saratoga - give me an hours notice to pack my gear.
6. KJO43 - Feura Bush - workin' stiff - Weekends (xmas thru new years off)
7. Bassinbrian - Coxsackie - Mon-Fri 8-5er , I get out every Sat (some times Sunday am too)
8. Deadfishred - Waterford work M-F 9-530 - ice fish every weekend during the winter and sometimes weekdays before and after work.
9. Neversink Jimmy- Snyders Lake work M-F/ 9-5... Fish pretty much EVERY weekend (Sat and Sun) and I like to put some traps out every weekday evening after work for a few hours too. Party animals welcome anytime. Bring a spotlight, you're going to need it if you expect to see your flags from the living room.
10.Reel Force - Scotia - 24 hr. notice
11. Duane- Hudson, work M-F 7-3:30- would really like to get out at least once every weekend but would surely be up for fishing both days
12.Got Em-Ravena,swing shift..fish on my days off..anywhere, anyplace
13. (my lucky number NoT) Perch Inc. Poestenkill, Swing Shift- just like Hook, Call me and most times I can get out ice fishing!!!! For PERCH that IS!!!
14. Shovel74-Colonie-M-F 7-3:30, Usually on the King every Saturday....but would like to try and get out more this season....without getting a divorce!!
15. Tuna - Miles From Nowhere, work ? Guide for hire 7days a week , Fun - fri>sun . My compass always points north and this year Pike will fear me...
16. JKBUGGER-selkirk (feura bush) work all week, weekends free, love to jig for perch and get on the big lakes for everything
17. Last Cast 69 - East Greenbush. Weekends and any day there is no school. Main target is pike. Lakers/Salmon    /Pannies are always a good time too. Lakes past exit 20.... Don't have a car yet and will pay for gas/bait if anyone is lookin for company.
18.TKSTRIPER-Selkirk New guy Know most of you..work 8-4 mon-fri.Weekends off.New Hummingbird 45 coming            thursday.
19. craveman85- st. johnsville.  work sat, sunday and monday 6pm-6am.  tuesday night through friday night with       24 hours notice.  weather and girlfriend permitting that is lol.
2009/12/20 18:59:08
chiefpanfish
20. chiefpanfish Sand Lake retired fish most anytime
2009/12/20 20:55:26
New York Yank
How Chief, welcome aboard- Hey hows the ice looking out your way? ie Glass, Crooked and Burden?
2009/12/20 21:28:42
JustMatt
21 : I'm the other guy who dosen't know how to cut and paste. Just Matt(Rexford NY), Have alot of projects but give me a shout and I can probably fish.
2009/12/21 07:22:09
craveman85
1. YANK Troy NY Work 830pm-5am Off sun/mon nights. Can fish most weekdays by 6am.
7. Bassinbrian - Coxsackie - Mon-Fri 8-5er , I get out every Sat (some times Sunday am too)
8. Deadfishred - Waterford work M-F 9-530 - ice fish every weekend during the winter and sometimes weekdays before and after work.
9. Neversink Jimmy- Snyders Lake work M-F/ 9-5... Fish pretty much EVERY weekend (Sat and Sun) and I like to put some traps out every weekday evening after work for a few hours too. Party animals welcome anytime. Bring a spotlight, you're going to need it if you expect to see your flags from the living room.
11. Duane- Hudson, work M-F 7-3:30- would really like to get out at least once every weekend but would surely be up for fishing both days
13. (my lucky number NoT) Perch Inc. Poestenkill, Swing Shift- just like Hook, Call me and most times I can get out ice fishing!!!! For PERCH that IS!!!
14. Shovel74-Colonie-M-F 7-3:30, Usually on the King every Saturday....but would like to try and get out more this season....without getting a divorce!!
15. Tuna - Miles From Nowhere, work ? Guide for hire 7days a week , Fun - fri>sun . My compass always points north and this year Pike will fear me...
16. JKBUGGER-selkirk (feura bush) work all week, weekends free, love to jig for perch and get on the big lakes for everything
17. Last Cast 69 - East Greenbush. Weekends and any day there is no school. Main target is pike. Lakers/Salmon    /Pannies are always a good time too. Lakes past exit 20.... Don't have a car yet and will pay for gas/bait if anyone is lookin for company.
18.TKSTRIPER-Selkirk New guy Know most of you..work 8-4 mon-fri.Weekends off.New Hummingbird 45 coming            thursday.
19. craveman85- st. johnsville.  work sat, sunday and monday 6pm-6am.  tuesday night through friday night with       24 hours notice.  weather and girlfriend permitting that is lol.
21 : I'm the other guy who dosen't know how to cut and paste. Just Matt(Rexford NY), Have alot of projects but give me a shout and I can probably fish.
2009/12/21 09:57:34
dakota man
22. Dakota Man, Mayfield, winter off. Fish up north.
2009/12/21 11:05:10
icefishinsteve

22. icefishinsteve- loudonville. self employed- pretty much fish whenever im not plowing snow. (RJ can confirm this). Like some of the local lakes, but really love the King and anything north of there.
2009/12/21 11:13:10
Neversink Jimmy
Stevie- why no committment for this Sunday's shindig?

You're the most reliable participant for these things.  You coming?  Bringing your boy?

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account