2009/12/11 10:35:46
New York Yank
I thought it would be a good idea to post a list of ice anglers, what city/town they live in, and when you usually can fish.  I know some of us work swing shifts, and days off change too.  Still can be helpful if youre looking to go out with somebody.  PM them and make some plans.

Please cut and paste the list starting with me, and add your own info to it.

1. YANK   Troy NY        Work 830pm-5am  Off sun/mon nights.  Can fish most weekdays by 6am.
2009/12/11 10:39:14
HookLineSinker
1. YANK   Troy NY        Work 830pm-5am  Off sun/mon nights.  Can fish most weekdays by 6am.
2. Hook   Clifton Park     Swing shift  Schedule and days off change continuously.

2009/12/11 10:49:16
Ship of Fools
2. Hook   Clifton Park     Swing shift  Schedule and days off change continuously.
3. Ship of Fools - Delmar - Self employed - fish anytime

2009/12/11 10:52:59
eagleed
ORIGINAL: Ship of Fools

4. Eagle Ed - Wilton - Retired - fish anytime

2009/12/11 10:54:06
Wisdom
5. Wisdom - Saratoga - give me an hours notice to pack my gear.
2009/12/11 11:38:03
kjo43
1. YANK Troy NY Work 830pm-5am Off sun/mon nights. Can fish most weekdays by 6am.
2. Hook Clifton Park Swing shift Schedule and days off change continuously.
3. Ship of Fools - Delmar - Self employed - fish anytime
6. KJO43 - Feura Bush - workin' stiff - Weekends (xmas thru new years off)
2009/12/11 12:09:21
bassinbrian
1. YANK Troy NY Work 830pm-5am Off sun/mon nights. Can fish most weekdays by 6am.
7. Bassinbrian - Coxsackie -  Mon-Fri 8-5er , I get out every Sat (some times Sunday am too)
2009/12/11 12:45:54
deadfishred
7. Bassinbrian - Coxsackie - Mon-Fri 8-5er , I get out every Sat (some times Sunday am too)
8. Deadfishred - Waterford work M-F 9-530 - ice fish every weekend during the winter and sometimes weekdays before and after work.
2009/12/11 13:05:48
Neversink Jimmy
7. Bassinbrian - Coxsackie - Mon-Fri 8-5er , I get out every Sat (some times Sunday am too)
8. Deadfishred - Waterford work M-F 9-530 - ice fish every weekend during the winter and sometimes weekdays before and after work.
9. Neversink Jimmy- Snyders Lake work M-F/ 9-5...  Fish pretty much EVERY weekend (Sat and Sun) and I like to put some traps out every weekday evening after work for a few hours too.  Party animals welcome anytime.  Bring a spotlight, you're going to need it if you expect to see your flags from the living room.
2009/12/11 16:24:59
REEL FORCE
9. Neversink Jimmy- Snyders Lake work M-F/ 9-5...  Fish pretty much EVERY weekend (Sat and Sun) and I like to put some traps out every weekday evening after work for a few hours too.  Party animals welcome anytime.  Bring a spotlight, you're going to need it if you expect to see your flags from the living room.
10.Reel Force - Scotia - 24 hr. notice

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account