2009/09/29 17:55:39
steely34
In an attempt to make the tutorial section as organized as possible, several members thought it would be a good idea to create a thread that would be pinned to the top of the page for those who may be interested in asking a question about a certain method of tying or seeing a complete tutorial on a certain pattern. Please try to ask questions or make requests that would be best served by what this section is all about and that is tutorials. For instance, if your interested in just what materials that are used in a certain pattern - that would be better served on the main Fly Tying page. There are so many talented members here on this forum, that I'm sure someone will be able to help out. The thing about fly tying is that there are so many different directions to go from midges for trout to saltwater flies for stripers. So ask away within this thread and together lets make this section a great resource for us all to refer to.

Steely
2009/09/29 23:37:26
HCsteel
I like the marabou speys but have no idea how to prepare the marabou and also how to palmer it, I looked at the steps in the tutorial and I didnt get it. A video or maybe pictures of this specific part or maybe more specific pictures. Another tutorial I would be interested in would be the lazer flies Ive seen before and how they are fished. thanks
2009/09/30 07:51:39
Cold
KJH did a pictorial specifically about preparing marabou...I'm not sure what else you need on that one...can you be more specific?

I can do a laser fly tutorial.
2009/09/30 08:38:05
KJH807

ORIGINAL: HCsteel

I like the marabou speys but have no idea how to prepare the marabou and also how to palmer it, I looked at the steps in the tutorial and I didnt get it. ...

i will try to do something more for you... or if you have a specific questions PM me
2009/09/30 11:39:49
killdeer19
Cold,
Please post that Laser Fly tutorial for me.
Thanks.
2009/09/30 11:55:09
Cold
Next time I tie some up, i'll take pics and do a write-up.
2009/09/30 13:59:09
killdeer19
THANKS
2009/12/10 09:08:53
DJ2007
I was wondering if anyone was able to do a a wiggle nymph tut.  Heard and read a lot about these and wanted to try some, but I have no idea where to start.  Thanks all. 
2009/12/10 09:16:36
davef
I was just going to request the same thing. I had saved a tutorial from flyandfloatfishing.com on the senyo wiggle nymph. But since the site is currently not operating I lost it before I could try it.
2009/12/10 09:46:27
D-nymph
If I get a chance to tie this weekend, I'll do one.  However, I'm not going to be at a computer most of next week, I have to do some out of office work.  So, if it can wait a week or more until I post it, I'll do it.  If someone else wants to do one, I'll let them do it. 

LeT mE No0

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account