2012/02/25 22:08:38
Jefff
ORIGINAL: FishinGuy

I have that same freakin boat! Mines got a 40hp evinrude on it though. Wish I could take it to Arthur or pymie... Does about 28mph at wot. Mines set up a lil different though, my dad bought a used center console for it so now I have a steering wheel, which is nice. Lemme know how it does on the water w the 25hp on it ok? Mine is also open all the way to the bow and I have a homemade casting platform w anchor/life vest storage underneath. Enjoy!

same year? get a kicker! long term i'd like to have a 60 and a 20 available to throw on it
2012/02/25 22:48:35
eyeassassin
good for you way to find a deal
2012/02/26 00:51:40
Bogeyjoker
ORIGINAL: frost

Especially with pictures attached. Now anytime they see you out your getting stopped and checked. I never understand why people post things like this.

+1

2012/02/26 01:49:22
spoonchucker
"Especially with pictures attached. Now anytime they see you out your getting stopped and checked. I never understand why people post things like this."

Especially since every WCO in Penna reads these threads, and he'd be the only red Lund on the water

2012/02/26 02:35:02
SevenMileShowcase
Congrats she looks like a beaut
2012/02/26 06:04:47
Jefff
ORIGINAL: spoonchucker

"Especially with pictures attached. Now anytime they see you out your getting stopped and checked. I never understand why people post things like this."

Especially since every WCO in Penna reads these threads, and he'd be the only red Lund on the water

Red is such a unique color for lunds huh? I should stick out like a sore thumb then LOL

they can stop me all they want, ill have a 10hp on there and no fish in the livewell. read my posts above, or even better, ill quote myself...

Ya the more I thought about it I decided im going to sell the 25 to my buddy and just pick up a 20 so im legit :)im already ahead of the game by spending 2000 less than i planned. room to expand....
I have a 10hp to use in the meantime if i dont find one right away.

it was nothing more than "new boat, im gonna fish it everywhere" excitement. calm down people
2012/02/26 13:46:24
spoonchucker
"Especially since every WCO in Penna reads these threads, and he'd be the only red Lund on the water."

Sarcasm, ever hear of it?

2012/02/26 13:56:52
Jefff

ORIGINAL: spoonchucker

"Especially since every WCO in Penna reads these threads, and he'd be the only red Lund on the water."

Sarcasm, ever hear of it?

I am fully aware that i own the only red lund in the state ;) lol sorry I had just woke up when i posted that.

2012/02/26 21:06:47
wezel
Congrats on the new boat. I upgraded last year but I had to drive 12 hours people thought I was crazy. But I couldnt find a center consule I liked close and my brother inlaw lives in south carolina so he was able to check the boats out and let me know what he thought.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account