2012/02/22 08:17:56
Bogeyjoker
Wow.

ORIGINAL: fishin joe

wading pymy i would take you under my wing then you would show your buddy your buddy would show his buddy his buddy shows his buddy no thanks not that i dont share but facts are facts
ORIGINAL: walleye24j

Was looking for a few places to wade never done it before and would like to try it. Not looking for anyone to spot burn but any help would be appreciated.
[/quot
2012/02/22 08:27:30
TastyTrout

wading pymy i would take you under my wing then you would show your buddy your buddy would show his buddy his buddy shows his buddy no thanks not that i dont share but facts are facts

Was looking for a few places to wade never done it before and would like to try it. Not looking for anyone to spot burn but any help would be appreciated.
[/quot

too funny....
2012/02/22 09:09:21
Big Tuna
This will be year 42 of fishing Pymy and my boot print was not the first either nor the first guy to catch fish at the spillway. There's really not at lot of wading secrets.A guy can learn the lake in a coulpe of years if you put in TIME. When I started fishing Pymy 1970 I was 17 years old and had a dodge van that I could sleep and cook in,the local guys got to know he because I was there so much and took me under their wings.They showed he almost everything I know about the lake. I waded every Island and sand bar on the lake,just about every point north to south, fish Findly Cr behind the School in linesville,the out flow below the D---, Jamestown park huge fall eyes of the point still my PB 31 plus inches in Nov. at night,Ice fishing and fall spots 18 fow Snodgrass the fall fishing was just sick,could limit on eyes till Thanksgiving if the wind didn't blow you off,many day of surf and turf,duck in the morning and eyes all afternoon.
2012/02/22 09:11:59
Jefff

[/quot

rofl wowwwwww
2012/02/22 10:38:36
frost
His second post on a forum for helping and sharing info and he's already showed he's not here to help or share. Wonder why he's here? I'm guessing he knows nothing and is just looking for free handouts on when and where to fish! What a joke.
2012/02/22 11:31:46
TastyTrout
I'm sure all of his questions will get answered right away....
2012/02/22 13:07:29
carpin06
Poor fishin Joe!!!!! might not get to stuff his freezer full if a few more guys fish the lake.....
Friggin fish HOG!!!!!!!!!!
Someone sometime had to show you how to do it.....HOG!!!!!!!
2012/02/22 13:18:13
Pork
Again guys, on topic please.
The walters are on the way. I hear they're mup past Jimtown already!

2012/02/22 15:09:18
Jefff
wading is primarily done from dusk into the night? or is it early morning...or both?
2012/02/22 15:22:30
Pork
I'm not sure about the morning bite, good question....
I hit 'em from about an hour before sunset until as late as I can take it.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account